Ch-16 Time to kill zhan

Alice entered the house without even knocking and then she proceeded to run to yizuan and screamed "madammme........aaaaaaaa......your son has stolen the love of my life from me.......do something before you regret" Alice told while she faked cried. "WHAT? CHENG WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" Cheng? Who is Che-  oh her first son thought alice . I .....am not talking about Cheng....I am talking about that Shao shan (she actually pronounced it wrong on purpose). WHAT? XIAO ZHAN? So my suspicion is right,he does open his legs for any Man. Thought yizuan.

So what does that have to do with me? Kick him out of the House? Asked ziyuan with a calm face. Well....yes I want my fiance back said Alice pretending to cry. "Look lady I don't have time for you, in fact I have already kicked him out of the house a while ago so don't worry and about your husband,if he (Xiao zhan) opened his legs for him then your husband might have give him consent so no need to be irrational." And with that yizuan stood to leave but Alice quickly hold her hand and said "well do you want to taint your name? Do you want to taint your name as well? You see even if you never even considered him as your son , still people thinks that Xiao zhan is your son and whatever he does is because his family had teacher him. And by the way , don't you have a daughter who is already in age to get married? And your son Is a model so do you want to t- no....no its okay if you want to taint your name but at least for your family's sake? . Alice had never thought of speaking this way but seeing the mother already lost her hope on that slut , then Alice needed to step up the game. She purposely told madame ziyuan about her family things so that ziyuan will get angry over zhan for trying to ruin her family. "Alright I will help you"

Alice was happy and she exchanged numbers with ziyuan and she left.

Time to kill zhan. Alice said happily.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yibo helped zhan getting out of the car and holded him by the waist so that zhan wouldn't fall and opened the door to his house.

"Yibo  is this your house?"

"Mm"

"I knew you were rich because judging on the way you dress and looking at your car anyone can understand you are rich but I didnt think you are this rich." Said zhan excited that he ran to explore the house.

"This is my guest house, my house is even bigger than what you can imagine and the house that I grew up in aka my dad's house is way bigger." Yibo said proud that zhan is enjoying whatever he is seeing."

"Yibo then why did you bring me here instead of your real house? Are you....perhaps....ashamed to admit that you are gay?"

"No not at all zhan why do you even think like that, I just thought that you can get used to this house first before you go to my house".

"okay.....yibo look at this, oh look at that."Zhan said as he discovered more fascinating things in the house.

"Zhan why don't you go inside while I assemble your luggages?"

"Sure" zhan said. "Oh wait"

"What zhanzhan?"

Zhan kissed yibo in the cheeks and went inside while yelling , "I will wait for you inside" with a smile.

"Yibo was stunned because of the sudden action and after zhan went inside yibo didn't move. He stood there in the same position and after 15 min he touched his cheek where zhan kissed him and and he looked at his hand. He smiled like a fool and was very happy that he got such a person as his boyfriend. Yibo never regretted asking zhan to be his boyfriend and in fact he is relieved that zhan chose yibo to be his and only his. Yibo is glad that he knew his feelings toward zhan because otherwise he would have never got this cute boy's kiss.

(Time skip to dinner because your author is lazy)

When it was dinner time , yibo went to zhan's room to call him for dinner. Yibo knocked on the door while calling zhan's name to get no response. Yibo turned the handle and opened the door to see what zhan was doing.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To his dismay zhan was not there in the room so yibo went inside.

This room is smaller than yibo's room because zhan turned down his offer of letting him have a big room

This room is smaller than yibo's room because zhan turned down his offer of letting him have a big room. Anyways yibo entered the room and couldn't see zhan, he was about to turn back but then he heard a sound coming from the washroom so he went up there. It sounded like someone was showering.

Yibo went to the bathroom, and to his luck the door was not locked. He opened the door a little and peeked inside.

Yibo froze seeing the view

Yibo froze seeing the view. Zhan was in the shower naked but you can't see down of the waist because of the fog. His upper body was clearly visible. He was in the middle of shower and because of the water sounds, he didn't her yibo opening the door so he continued. Yibo seeing this wanted to move but his legs were glued to the floor because zhan was like this. The next thing zhan did was pouring shampoo on his hair and shower gel on his body. Because he just applied it and didn't spread it , it looks like a drawing on zhan's body and it was like as if someone poured milk on his hair. To others it might have seemed normal but to yibo it didnt look normal. With zhan's eyes shut because he don't want the products to enter his eyes, and his body soaked wet with a white creamish-liquid (shower gel) on his body and his hair all messily wet with some liquid there too, it made yibo think something. A blant image of him and zhan having sex came to his head and when he looked at zhan's body , an image of zhan giving a blow job to yibo came to his mind , zhan deep throating yibo's d*ck with yibo gripping on his black hair, after that yibo cums and the first time zhan swallows it . After swallowing zhan started licking yibo's c**k and then when yibo cummed, it splashed to zhan's face,hair and his body and it was like how the shampoo and shower gel on zhan's body resembled like his own cum to yibo. After thinking this thought yibo felt his small brother waking up. Quikly he turned back and jumped on top of the bed , from there he ran to the door and made the door wide open and ran to his room and locked himself there.

Zhan I ...........

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I am sooo shy , honestly I don't even know what the fuck I just wrote but hope you enjoy.

This is my longest chapter I ever did and now onwards I will try my level best to have long chapters and guess what? My exam are getting over in next week soooo expect me to upload more .