30

A few minutes later, break time was over and Krua and her classmates were heading to the gymnasium. "Cha Eunwoo!" Jungkook's voice was heard from behind.

That moment, the boy whose name Jungkook yelled and who is also in the same class, ran past Krua and her friends who were walking together. Jungkook did the same a second after and was now running after the boy, Eunwoo.

They were now at the gymnasium, and Jungkook and Eunwoo went in playfully pushing each other.

Other classmates who left immediately after the first bell rung at 10:20 (which was ten mintues before third period begun) were already there and were sitting at the bleachers while talking, waiting for the teachers to arrive.

Krua and her friends sat down at the bleachers. Sashe looked at the watch on her wrist then said, "9:59, we made it one minute before the second bell."

She then high fived Krua, Chyna, Oceania and Marika. Then immediately after the second bell rung, meaning it was now 10:00 and time for third period to begin.

The doors to the gymnasium were opened by Taehyung while the bell was still ringing, and Jimin was with him. Although Krua was expecting Jimin, her heart still skipped a beat.

Taehyung closed the doors then went over to one of bleachers to place his stuff down, followed by Jimin

Taehyung closed the doors then went over to one of bleachers to place his stuff down, followed by Jimin. He looked really great in his new gym outfit, and his cologne smelled amazing. His natural scent was already breathtaking.

The students who were sitting down at the bleachers began getting up. As Taehyung finished placed his stuff down, he said, "alright,"

He then started walking to the middle of the gymnasium with his notepad and pen, followed by Jimin. "As you guys can see, we have a new teacher at our school also known as my assistant." Taehyung said with a smile.

Everyone had already gathered around the two. Jimin spoke, "hello everyone, my name is Park Jimin." The students greeted him in return, but Krua only muttered her greeting.

Taehyung's eyes then landed on her and he said, "oh, it looks like we also have a new student in our class." Jimin's eyes moved to Krua.

Taehyung continued with a friendly smile, "hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, what's your name?" Krua answered, "Krua Best."

"Come again?" Taehyung said as he was proceeding to write in his notepad. Krua repeated in a bit of a louder tone, "Krua Best."

"Krua Best." Taehyung said while he wrote her name down. He then looked back at her and said with a friendly smile, "so, welcome to the school miss Krua Best, hope you enjoy your stay."

Krua replied, "thank you." Taehyung then turned his attention back to all in the class and asked, "any questions before we begin?"

A few seconds passed and no one responded, so Taehyung spoke, "alright, since there are no questions we can begin."

Taehyung blew the whistle that was around his neck then turned around and started walking, Jimin alongside him. The students instantly began following them to a door that was in the gymnasium.

Taehyung opened the door and it revealed another classroom. After everyone walked in, he closed the door then him and Jimin walked to the front.

There were three desks in a row, so Krua, Oceania and Sashe sat down together and Marika and Chyna sat behind them.

Taehyung said, "get your notebooks out." He then held out a black marker to Jimin and told him quietly with a smile,
"whiteboard is all yours, let's see
what you got."

Jimin smiled in return before he took the black marker. A few mintues before class ended for lunch, Krua's phone made a ping sound. She would often not mute her message notifications during classes since no one but her mom texted her.

Krua picked up her phone that was next to her notebook and turned it on, thinking it might be an emergency since her mom didn't text her during class hours.

But when Krua looked at the notification box on the lock screen, the person who texted wasn't her mom. She felt uneasy when she saw the name.

She unlocked her phone and opened the text, only staring at it after she read it. Jimin who was teaching the class with Taehyung, noticed. "Hang on everyone." He said before he started walking to Krua's desk. The students and Taehyung watched.

Krua had already looked up from her phone and at Jimin when she no longer heard him talking. Jimin was now at her desk and said nicely, "no phones during class, I'll keep it and you'll get it back when class ends."

Krua didn't respond and gave him the phone as she turned it off. Her expression was blank. He walked back to the front of the classroom and placed the phone on the teachers' desk.

The bell then rung not long after and everyone was picking up their stuff. Taehyung said while holding his stuff, "you may leave, bye bye!" Jimin was standing next to him and did a low wave goodbye to the class with both hands and a closed mouth smile.

Everyone said goodbye in return as they started getting up to leave. Jungkook who was walking with Eunwoo stopped at Taehyung. "Race you down the hall Mr. Kim!" Jungkook said in a fast-pace before he and Eunwoo quickly ran out and Taehyung ran after them.

Krua and her friends were the only ones left in the classroom aside from Jimin. "Hey, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit." She said to them. "Okay, sure, see ya." Oceania replied before she and the others left.

Jimin slowly walked to Krua with a smile while holding her phone up to arm level. He was now standing in front of her and held out the phone to her.

She was about to take it from him when he pulled his hand back. She smiled at him and asked, "what are you doing Jimin?"

"What do you think? Not giving you your phone back." He responded with a smile, still holding back the phone arm level.

Jimin was staring into Krua's eyes, and a few seconds was enough for her to look away while smiling.

Jimin chuckled at her. He then handed the phone to her before he walked to the nearest desk and sat on top of it.

Krua turned around to face him and quickly spoke, "by the way you look great in your new gym outfit." She then immediately covered her face with her hands, she felt the blood rushing to her cheeks.

Jimin smiled while he stared at her hiding her face then said, "thank you, gorgeous." That made Krua's cheeks heat up even more while she still hid her face.

Jimin chuckled then said, "alright, why were you using your phone during class? Everything okay?"

Krua moved her hands from her face, still keeping her head down. She unlocked her phone and the message app was already opened from earlier.

She then walked to Jimin and pulled the other desk closer to the one he was sitting down on and sat down on top of it with him.

She then gave him the phone and said, "I've already had her number saved when we were exchanging numbers during the first week of school."

Garlsie
Hey Krua. I wanna
apologize for what
happened weeks ago,
I hope it's not too late.
Let's get together for tea
at my place and talk ^^