~Part 12~

Jimin's POV

I crossed the street and went over to my house. I wondered why one of my students were with Mr. Clox.

Oh my god wait, is she his daughter? I never knew he had a daughter.

Mr. Clox turned around and a smile appeared onto his face when he saw me.

"Jimin, good to see you. Or should I say... Mr. Park.." He then laughed and I forced a laugh because I didn't find it hilariously funny.

"This is my step daughter. She was at your first class you had." Mr. Clox then said. I didn't even know he had gotten married and had a step daughter.

"Oh yeah, Gabby? Right?"

"No.. it's Garlsie." Mr. Clox corrected me. I immediately apologized. "Sorry, my bad. I'm not that good with memorizing names."

Mr. Clox and Garlsie just laughed it off. I then opened the door for them to come inside. He was sort of a friend of my dad's, and he would sometimes come over. That's how I got the job as the P.E. teacher at the school, because he was the principal who was good friends with my dad.

"Dad!" I yelled. I really didn't want to stay and talk with him and his daughter I never knew he had.

My dad came into the living room and smiles appeared on both my dad and Mr. Clox's faces.

I left my dad, his friend and Garlsie in the living room and I went to my bedroom.

"Jimin!" I heard my dad yell. I just hoped he wasn't calling me down to meet Garlsie again.

"Yes dad?" I approached him.

"I didn't know this young lady is one of your students." My dad smiled.

I forced a chuckle before I answered, "yep".

Mr. Clox then asked Garlsie while looking at her, "how does it feel?"

Garlsie responded, "dad~ he's my teacher~"

I mentally cringed.

"But he is fit for you, isn't he? He's got the looks, the personallity.." Mr. Clox said while still looking at Garlsie. I started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey--" My dad changed the subject. "You didn't show me any of your wedding pictures."

Mr. Clox looked as if he was starting to get nervous. "Oh, that. Uh... we didn't take any. It wasn't a big celebration anyway. But we can look back at my old childhood pictures while Garlsie and Jimin bond."

"Huh?" I said in obvious confusion. Mr. Clox just chuckled and it was so fake.

"Why don't we all see your old childhood pictures? I've never seen your old childhood pictures, because we didn't know each other that long." My dad said before him and Mr. Clox chuckled. I felt the awkwardness and just wanted to go to my bedroom.

Mr. Clox shook his head. "Our children will bond together." He still kept a polite smile on his face but it again was fake.

He then said, "you also need to remember that I'm the one who got your son a job as a teacher at my school sooo.." he then started laughing again, and my dad laughed along with him. Both of their laughs were so awkward and fake.