50

~♡ A few weeks later ♡~

"Eunwoo!" Jungkook called after seeing Eunwoo enter the classroom, he had left to go use the bathroom.

"Did you win the boss battle?" he asked as he speed walked toward Jungkook who was sitting on top of the desk.

Jungkook answered, "bro, I was this close, this close." Eunwoo said, "damn, that level's impossible to beat."

"But we shall not give up! Okay?" Jungkook said with confidence. Eunwoo replied, "I can't promise not to rage quit though."

Suddenly the door was swung open by a girl who was from a different class. "Does anyone know if Sashe came to school today?" She asked.

Jungkook answered, "you didn't know? Sashe switched schools." The girl looked at Jungkook and questioned, "what? Why?"

"I heard that her dad got another job so they had to move, but her other friends said she even changed phone numbers."

The girl gave a disappointed look before she said, "alright, thanks." She then immediately left.

"Who was that?" Eunwoo questioned. "Probably Sashe's friend or something." Jungkook replied.

The bell then rung and Eunwoo spoke, "we got P.E. for first period, let's gooo."

"Race you down!" Jungkook immediately got up and started running, leaving Eunwoo yelling, "hey! You barely gave me time!" He then ran out to catch up with Jungkook.

They, including everyone else from that class who were at different parts of the school, hurried to the locker rooms to get changed into their gym clothes.

Meanwhile, a bit earlier before the bell had rung, Taehyung and Jimin were in the supply room, getting the stuff they needed for their first class.

Taehyung picked up a tennis ball and looked at it as he said, "how come this is the only red tennis ball?"

"Red?" Jimin said as he walked closer to Taehyung to see the ball.

"That's odd, just a random red tennis ball?" Jimin questioned while he looked at Taehyung with a smile, lightly laughing a bit afterward.

Taehyung laughed too before he agreed, "right? But wait, what if it's a sign to not pick up this ball? I mean, it's the only one that's red."

"I say we rebell and take it with us." Jimin played along.

*ping*

Taehyung said, "looks like you got a text." Jimin replied as he took his phone out from his pants pocket, "yeah, I wonder who..." He then saw the name. "Oh, it's Krua. She said, 'I have a surprise for you in your locker.' "

"Let's hurry and get the stuff so we can see the surprise!" Taehyung said excitedly, he and Jimin quickly taking the things they needed.

About a minute later they arrived at Jimin's locker. When Jimin opened it, a letter fell out. He picked it back up then started reading it with a smile on his face, and Taehyung read along too.

The letter:

Dear Jimin,

I just want to say that
I'm really happy and
grateful to have you in
my life. Thank you for
everything you've done,
thank you for caring so
much about me, thank
you for spending time
with me, thank you for
for that date you took
me on the past Saturday,
where you recreated our
very first date and told
me how much you love me.
That was very special.

I'm so happy to be your
girlfriend, you mean so
much to me.

Thank you for being
my boyfriend, I love
you a lot.

To: Park Jimin
From: Krua Best ♡

"Awww! That was the cutest thing I've ever read." Taehyung exclaimed. "You're a very lucky guy Jimin."

Jimin looked at him and smiled. "Thanks. I'm just so happy right now, I really wanna write her one in return."

Right after, the bell started ringing. When it stopped, Jimin said, "I'll check my schedule after, hopefully I can write one before the school day's over."

The two started walking alongside each other. "Yeah, you'll tell me how it goes. Other than that, I'm really happy for you, you're such a lucky guy."

Jimin chuckled before he responded, "thank you."

Taehyung teased, "oh, be careful now. You're blushing so much from that letter that you might start floating."

"Hey," Jimin began. "What if she happens to be walking by?"

"More like floating by, you two are so in love." Taehyung continued to tease. Jimin just said while he failed to hide his smile, "okay, okay."

Taehyung sighed, feeling proud of himself. "I love being that friend."