41

Jimin blocked Garlsie's contact before slipping his phone back into his pants pocket. He wasn't going to let anyone talk him into breaking up with his girlfriend, not like he'd even listen anyway.

Suddenly Krua gently opened the door, her book bag on her back. Jimin asked, "how are you feeling? Are you getting any cramps?"

Krua responded, "no, hope it stays that way." Jimin agreed, "yeah, hopefully. Garlsie texted me by the way, I had to block her." He then said as he took his phone out of his pocket.

Krua asked, "is she still in our neighborhood?" Jimin unlocked his phone as he answered with a sigh, "hopefully. In the meantime, we'll stay here until your mom gets back with the keys to your house."

He showed his chat with Garlsie to Krua.

Not long after, Krua's mom came home and Krua told her everything when they got inside.
Garlsie had already left since she got blocked by Jimin.

~Sashe's POV~

"You made a deal with Garlsie? Who even is she? Do your parents know?" That was Sashe's 13 year old cousin who was sitting on the couch in their living room.

Sashe replied with her arms crossed while standing, "Garlsie is just a classmate from my old school. I just wanted to make some cash, no big deal."

He responded, "it's still wrong what you did though, it's not nice to try to break up someone's relationship. Did you apologize?"

"It probably isn't going to work anyway." Sashe started walking away but stopped in her tracks when her cousin said, "I suggest you apologize first."

Sashe turned around to look at him and spoke, "I mean it's not like it's going to hurt anyone cause it wasn't at all believable. They're gonna laugh it off and get on with their lives. Don't make a big deal out of nothing, plus I already signed off the deal with Garlsie."

"You did? What'd you say?"

Sashe responded, desperate to get back to scrolling on her phone, "I lied, later."

Her cousin asked in a confused tone, "you lied? About what?" Sashe turned back around to look at him. "I pretended to feel guilty, it isn't a big deal, she's fake too anyway. Plus it's a teenage couple, they don't last."

"Then why'd you sign off the deal with Garlsie if it isn't a big deal?"

"Because I can't handle being around Krua and pretending to be someone I'm not. I gotta go." She gave him a sarcastic smile before turning back around to walk to her room.

"But you still have to go to school tomorrow!" Her cousin yelled after a few seconds of silence. Sashe stopped walking up the stairs and said, "dad got another job so we're moving next week and I caught a flu. But so what if I was going tomorrow? I bet you that no one cares."

"You may be hurting someone!"

Sashe responded as she continued to walk up the stairs, "it's no big deal, no one got hurt!"

~The next day~

♡ Krua's POV ♡

Krua and her mom were standing outside their front door while looking at each other. Krua's mom said, "you be sure to call me if it's necessary okay? Especially if that Garlsie decides to try anything else."

Krua replied, "I will, don't worry, I'll be fine." Krua hugged her and she hugged Krua back. They then pulled away and Krua said, "alright, see ya."

The sound of Jimin's front door opening and the chattering as it did, caused Krua and her mom to look in that direction.

Krua's mom waved at the Park family as she said, "Leslie, Jumin, Jimin, good morning!" "Good morning Harley and Krua!" Said Leslie and Jumin happily. Jimin also greeted Krua's mom and Krua waved at Jimin's parents since she wasn't one to yell out good morning.

"We're all surprisingly out here together, see you at school missy!" Jimin tipped his hat at Krua and they quickly exhanged smiles before he started getting into the backseat of his parents' car.

Jumin jokenly said right after while standing outside the driver's seat, "no flirting with her around the parents Jimin." He then got in and his wife had gotten in the back with Jimin.

They shut the car door so all the talking continued in there. Meanwhile Krua had gotten in the front seat with her mom who was taking her to school.

_______

Krua arrived at school together with Jimin and they both walked inside the school building, prepared to talk to Jungkook about the unfortunate situation and clear things up with Sashe.

Jimin said as they walked to Krua's locker, "don't feel like you need to return the letter though, I think the best thing to do is keep it, it might only hurt him more."

Krua agreed, "you're right, the situation is already a mess."

"Hey Krua and Mr. Park." They turned around to the sound of Jungkook's voice. "Oh, hey Jungkook." Jimin said with a friendly smile, followed by Krua who also gave a smile. "Hey."

"Hey." He also replied with a smile, his hands in his pockets. "I uh, I just wanna apologize about yesterday during PE, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Krua responded, "no, it's not like that. I just... there's something we really need to talk to you about, where's Sashe?"

Although confused, Jungkook answered, "I heard from the girls that she caught a flu so she's staying at home today. Why? What's going on?"

"Oh." Krua said in disappointment. Jimin looked at Jungkook and asked, "can you come sit with us? Sashe isn't here but it's really important that we can't wait until she comes back to school."

Jungkook had absolutely no idea what was going on, but he had a feeling that it wasn't something good.