~Part 8~

A/N:
Thanks @MikuSanzein for suggesting my dumb self that I should put the texts in the word form instead of picture form so those who read offline can see it ❤
If you already left comments on the texts when they were in picture form and now they're gone it's because I removed the pictures, so unfortunately the comments also got removed automatically.
End of A/N

After dinner with mom, I brushed my teeth then lay on my bed. I took up my phone that was on my nightstand.

There was a message from Jimin from about an hour ago. He probably texted me while I was having dinner with my mom.

Jimin
Hey
I know today was surprising
and a bit awkward

Krua
hey
Yeah it was. It's just a bit
weird having your friend
as your high school P.E. teacher

I waited a bit for a text back but I never got one yet because he probably was busy. I turned my phone off and placed it back down on my nightstand.

As I laid on my bed, I thought about getting a transfer. I was not sure if it was a good idea or not. I have to admit, it seemed kind of exciting having Jimin as my P.E. teacher, but at the same time it felt a tiny bit awkward.

Should I really get a transfer? But then will it look bad if I did? I thought.

*message from Jimin*

Jimin
I understand
Do you like me as your
P.E. teacher tho?

Krua
I did not say I didn't Jimin

Jimin
Krua, please know that I
didn't get a job there knowing
that you were attending that
school

Jimin
I was always getting a job
there. The day that I found
out that u attended that
school was when you told
me

Jimin
the second day when we first
met. When you were writing
at your balcony

Krua
I know Jimin. Don't worry

Krua
it just feels weird calling
you Mr. Park

Jimin
I understand

Krua
How do you feel about me
being one of your students? 😬

Jimin
I prepared myself 3 months
in advance so I won't feel
too awkward about being
your teacher

Krua
yeah

Krua
you were really smooth
about it like if you felt
pretty normal about it lol

Krua
But you could've just told
me since summer that you
were going to be my new
P.E. teacher

Jimin
I didn't know if you'd
understand

Jimin
Ugh I can't
explain in words

Krua
it's okay. I know now soo

Jimin
Yep. I'll see you tmr at
school Krua

Krua
see ya

Jimin
Bye Krua

Krua
Bye Jimin

I sighed before turning off my phone and placing it down on my nightstand.

It's been three whole months and some days and I never built up the courage to ask out Jimin. I've just been scared because I didn't know if he felt the same way I did about him.

I tried a couple of times to give him hints that I liked him through text but I always end up erasing and not sending it because I didn't want to say something cringey and embarrass myself.

With those thoughts on my mind, I closed my eyes and then I eventually fell asleep.

_______

"Do you want a transfer or not?" My mom asked, mixing her coffee.

"Yes and no."

She sighed and picked up her cup of coffee and started walking to the living room. "I don't know what you mean by 'yes and no' Krua."

My mom then sat on the couch and I sat next to her. "Okay mom, I made up my mind.."

She took a sip of her coffee before asking, "what?"

"I decided that I don't want a transfer."

"You like him too much to get a transfer." She sipped her coffee again and I widened my eyes. "Mom!"

"Krua, I already know you like him. I really don't know why you still try to hide that fact." She laughed before sipping some more of her coffee. "Go finish get ready for school." She then said.

"Okay." I replied and got up from the couch and went to my bedroom to change into my school uniform.

7:27 AM

I waved goodbye to my mom who was reversing her car out of the garage. She honked the horn at me and drove off to work.

I shut and locked the front door, but before I began to walk to the bus stop, I looked across at Jimin's house.

After a few seconds I then began walking. Even if he was there or not, we couldn't go to school together because that might look suspicious.

Why can't I just let everyone know we were friends before? Will I be free to hang with Jimin at school?
What should I do? Tell the principal that Jimin and I had know each other from since the beginning of summer? I thought.

After thinking about it, I thought it was best to just not say anything and leave everything as how it is. But Jimin did tell me his dad's friend worked at my school. Who is he?