~Part 21~

Jimin didn't want to let go of the hug, and I didn't either. But we eventually had to.

"Oh and don't worry, we're still gonna see each other often. I mean, we do live in the same neighborhood" He then said after letting go of the hug.

"Yeah. But I'm still mad at Mr. Clox. Makes me want to get a transfer" I replied. Jimin raised his eyebrows while he said, "are you sure it's not because of Garlsie?"

"Uh.." I said, not knowing how to respond.

Why am I afraid of Garlsie?

"Krua, she's straight off bullying you"

I looked down from his eyes and just didn't respond. He pulled my chin up. "Hey. I won't let that continue, and you shouldn't either"

"what am I supposed to do? Transfer schools?"

"Maybe it's the best thing to do. Because that principal and his daughter are both insane. And if she doesn't like you, I don't think he does either. No offense"

I sighed as I looked to my right before looking at Jimin again and replied, "Non taken"

"Krua, I personally don't think it's a good idea to stay at this school. I want you to be safe and not get bullied. Do you want to transfer?.. Can you transfer?"

"I'll talk to my mom about it. Thanks Jimin" I said with a genuine smile.

"It's Mr. Park" he also smiled. I laughed a little at his cuteness. I then said, "hey, can I ask you something?"

Jimin straightned his body and replied, "sure, anything"

I sighed before I asked him, "Are you 23?" Jimin's eyes widened instantly at my question. "what? No. Why would you think that?

"Remember earlier when the teacher saw you and me talking?"

"Yeah..?"

"Well anyway, she mentioned something about hiring a teacher so young, then she was like 'he's 22 so he isn't that young.' Then Garlsie yelled.. well.. that you were 23"

"So let me get this straight," He placed his hands on his hips. "Garlsie just yelled that I'm 23 out of no where?"

I replied, "well.. not exactly. She just told everyone that I'm dating my 23 year old P.E. teacher"

Jimin cringed and said, "She needs to get her facts right before she goes blabbing her mouth. I'm not 23 or 22, why would they think that?"

"Probably assumed?" I said in a asking manner. Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance then said, "whatever. Let's forget about those two fakes aka Garlsie and Mr. Clox. But you know what we should remember instead?"

I asked, "what?" "Our date this Saturday". I smiled and said, "of course I didn't forget that"

He then said in a sort of whispered tone, "I knew you wouldn't. And remember, never be afraid or shy to tell me anything. I'm always here to listen, okay?"

I nodded and gave him a smile which he returned. "Maybe I should hurry and leave this stupid school" he then said, causing both of us to snicker a bit at the same time.

"Yeah. You'll find another school that's less disgusting than this one" I said.

"Hopefully I will. Besides, I'm 18. I have more than enough time to find a job. If I can't work as a P.E. teacher then I'll find something else"

I nodded in response. Jimin then sighed in disappointment and said, "I can't even get to see you everyday. A week hasn't even gone by yet. I'm so mad at Garlsie! 'marry my daughter and you can keep your job'-- heck no"

I sighed then said, "I never saw someone so desperate". Jimin instantly agreed, raising his tone a bit, "I know right?!"

Then there was silence. Jimin began to stare at me while both his hands were shoved into his pockets. He was still in his P.E. uniform, and that was the last time I'd get to see him in that. I was a little bit sad actually. He looked really cute and getting to see him in school everyday was the best opportunity I had gotten.

"I don't regret one bit of moving into a new neighborhood" Jimin said while still looking at me in the same position. "I'm just thinking... if my dad never got a new job, we might never have needed to move. It's kind of sad"

"Why?"

"Because then I'd never meet you. Maybe I would at school, but we would never know each other. That's why it's sad"

He took another step closer as if he wasn't already close enough. He then continued, "But even if we didn't... you'd still catch my eye"

I got so shy that I didn't know what to say. All I could've done was smile and asked, "really?"

"Of course. I really do like you. Like, this much" he took a few steps back then raised his arms and put his hands over his head to make a heart sign.

"how cute" I said while smiling, causing him to chuckle while he scratched behind his head as he walked back closer to me. He then shoved his hands back into his pockets.

When we were close to each other he looked directly into my eyes. I had completely forgotten I was at school. It felt as if it were only the two of us.

Jimin then pulled my face closer to his as my heart began beating really fast out of the extreme nervousness I felt.

We both closed our eyes as our lips almost touched... but then Jimin's phone started to ring.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and furrowed his eyebrows as he reached into his pocket to grab it.

He looked at the contact then rolled his eyes and said, " 'Mr. Clox' ". I was so upset that I rolled my eyes too.

"should I answer?" he asked as he looked at me while holding his phone up for me to see.

"He's probably calling you to make sure you're not still in the school buliding. I'm sure of it"

Jimin rolled his eyes again then answered the ringing phone.

Jimin: "hello?"

Mr. Clox: "I haven't seen you leave my school yet so go do that now before I kick you out myself"

Jimin: "yes I'm about to leave sir. Goodbye"

Jimin hung up and put his phone back into his pocket. He sighed then looked at me and said, "I gotta get going. Maybe you should head to class too. I'm gonna go get my things at the teachers lounge"

"Oh.. okay. I'll see you on Saturday?" I asked, disappointment filling my voice.

Jimin breathed out, "yep". Then he gave me a smile and a quick hug before waving me goodbye.

"don't stay in here, okay?" He said as his hand held onto the door nob. I nodded then said, "I won't"

He looked to the floor with a slightly sad thinking face then looked back at me and said, "can't you call your mom and ask her to pick you up? I really don't like you staying at this school"

A/N:
I forgot to mention in the first A/N to please keep your comments without swearing. (but I updated it now, this is for my readers who read it before it was updated) Not bashing on anyone at all! It's my fault for forgetting to write it in so you'd know in advance, so I'm really sorry for that. But thank you so much for reading and commenting! 💜💜