~Part 18~

I ran into the library, out of breath, but I had to play it cool. I placed my bag down on the shelves and took my water bottle out, drinking mouthfuls. I didn't like the idea of being alone with a girl like Garlsie. Especially in a restroom. I had to admit, I felt a little scared at the time.

I put my water bottle back into my book bag then sat down on one of the chairs. The library had an AC so that was good.

I wiped my face with my handkerchief. I wanted to wash it instead but I obviously wasn't going back to the restroom.

Then the bell rung, recess was over. I sighed as I got up from the chair, take my book bag and walked out of the library.

I peeked my head in the classroom to see if Garlsie was already there, and of course she was. I sighed and walked to my seat.

As I pulled out my phone, Joli approached my desk, holding a water bottle. "Hey Krua."

I looked up at her. "Hey." Although she was mean, she wasn't as bad as Garlsie. But Garlsie on the other hand had gotten more mean towards me because of Jimin.

"Krua." Joli said. "Yes?" I answered to which she replied, "we never really talk."

"it's because you don't like talking to me." I said then looked back down at my phone.

"Exactly." She said. I suddenly saw water pouring onto my phone and so I pulled it away, looking at Joli. "Why would you do that?!"

"Ask Garlsie." She replied before walking away. My classmates approached me.

"What happened?" one asked.

"Joli poured water on her, I saw."

The other smacked him on his head. "No not on her. She poured it on her phone."

I took my handkerchief out of my book bag to wipe my phone.

Kayte then entered the classroom. "What's going on?" She asked while she came to my desk.

"Joli poured water on Krua's phone." Someone answered.

"Joli!" My other classmate yelled. "Why would you do that to Krua?!"

Before Joli could've said anything, we heard a knock on the door before it opened.

"Hi guys." Jimin said as he walked into the classroom. My heart skipped a beat.

"I made a mistake on Monday and I'm sorry." He said. Before he got to continue my male classmate said, "Mr. Park, that girl poured water onto Krua's phone."

Jimin blinked his eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Stop acting like a tell tell you bean head." His friend said to him. The boy just stuck his tongue out at him and the two of them snickered.

"Mr. Park, I didn't do anything." Joli said. "Garlsie made me."

"What?!" Garlsie yelled. "Shut up!"

"Alright, alright. Garlsie, may I speak with you and Krua?" Jimin said with his hands clappsed together in front of him.

Garlsie glared at Joli then walked to Jimin. I put my phone back into my book bag then walked to him too.

"Before I leave, let me say what I came to say in the first place." Jimin said, his hands still clapsed together. He looked upset. "I made a mistake on Monday. Writing P.E. is supposed to be on Monday, and then, well, non writing is supposed to be on Friday. I don't know what else to call it but you guys understand right?"

They all said yes then Garlsie and I left with him. We stood outside of the classroom door.

"First of all, I did nothing to Krua. Second, you can't do anything to me. Remember who's the principal of the school." Garlsie said, saying the last sentence with less attitude than she did with the first.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh... what? Just please tell me who poured the water on Krua's phone."

"It was Joli, not me." She replied. Jimin sighed then said, "get Joli over here please."

Garlsie went inside to get Joli and I immediately said, "Jimin-- Garlsie's been more mean to me ever since she found out this morning that we're living in the same neighborhood, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Wait.. what?"

Garlsie came back out with Joli and she looked really angry.

"Hi. Please tell me the commotion between you and Krua." Jimin said while he blinked his eyes sassily with his hands clapsed together in front of him.

Joli raised her tone a bit, "it's Garlsie. She told me to pour water onto Krua's phone."

Garlsie hit Joli and Joli hit her Back. Jimin pushed the both of them aside. "Whoa, whoa! No need to get physical. The both of you need to apologize to Krua, since Joli did it and said you made her do it."

"I did not! You stupid fake friend!" Garlsie pushed Joli and Joli pushed her back. Jimin parted them another time. "No fighting! That is not going to solve the problem. Just tell me the truth, that'll be easier than throwing hands at each other."

"Jim-- Mr. Park, it's okay. It's not a big deal because the phone's okay. May I please leave?" I asked in a frustrated tone.

Jimin looked at me for a few seconds before he replied, "wait. You guys need to apologize to her. You can't get away with something like that."

Garlsie crossed her arms and pursed her lips rudely. "I'm not apologizng for something I didn't do."

"Alright. Joli, please apologize to Krua."

"I'm sorry." she said without even looking at me. Jimin sighed then spoke, "please don't argue with each other. If anyone does anything again I'm... taking you both to the principal's office. Now, I want to speak with Krua alone, so you two please go back inside."

Garlsie rolled her eyes then walked off, not going back in the classroom. Jimin turned around. "Where are you going?"

"To the principal." She answered.