~Part 2~

The woman was back with two glasses of orange juice and handed one to me, one to my mom and she had one herself.

She then sat down on another couch across from where my mom and I sat.

"I really appreciate the basket of cookies, thanks again." The woman said and mom smiled. "You're welcome. And thank you for the drinks."

The woman smiled again, then a man and a boy that looked about my age, came walking into the living room.

"Hello." The man greeted us nicely. The woman looked at him then at us and said, "this is my husband, Jumin."

The man waved and mom and I said hi to him. He then took a seat next to his wife.

The other boy sat on a one seater couch.

"And this is our son Jimin." She introduced and the boy smiled at us. "Hi ma'am." he said.

"You have a beautiful family." My mom said and they all smiled.

"Thank you." The woman said. "Oh, my name's Leslie by the way."

"I'm Harley and this is my daughter Krua." My mom put her arm around me for a few seconds while I waved and said to the woman, "Hi ma'am, nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too." Mrs. Leslie said with a smile that never left her face.

My mom drank a mouthful of the orange juice then placed it on the coffee table which was in the middle of the three couches.

Mister Jumin then asked while he looked at me, "so, what are you planning on doing this summer vacation?"

"I.. don't really know yet. Just go places or stay at home and watch movies." I answered. To be honest, I wasn't really interested in talking about what I was planning on doing for the summer.

"What are your hobbies?" Jimin asked. A sudden feeling of nervousness came upon me.

"Oh, I love writing."

"Oh she loves writing." My mom empasized. "She's always buying new notebooks since the pages fill up quickly because she's always writing."

"It doesn't fill up that fast." I mumbled to myself as I looked down at my fingers.

"Do you want to be a writer when you're an adult?" Mrs. Leslie asked me before taking a mouthful of the orange juice.

"I think I want to be an English teacher." I replied.

Mrs. Leslie and mister Jumin smiled, then mrs. Leslie said to me, "that's lovely! Jimin actually wants to be a teacher too."

Jimin and I looked at each other at the same time and we both exchanged smiles. His smile though, seemed more like a smirk. The look he gave me made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

The five of us talked for a little while more. And all the while we sat there as the parents spoke, Jimin and I kept stealing glances at each other.