~Part 4~

3 months later..

Whenever we could, jimin and I hung out and got to know each other as friends over the past 3 months of our summer vacation. It was fun and we both really enjoyed each other's company. I just wasn't sure if he felt the same way I felt about him.

But now... it was September... back to school.

"Good morning everyone!" The teacher greeted and we did so in return.

"Welcome back to school! I am Miss Lee, your new homeroom teacher. We'll use our first period to introduce ourselves, okay?"

"Okay miss." The class responded.

"Let me just see what you guys have for your second period.." Miss Lee said while digging for something in her handbag.

"Miss Lee." A student called.

"Where's-- yes?" She answered and looked up at them, her hand still in her handbag.

The student pointed to the front of the class and said, "there's a timetable stuck up on the wall."

"Oh, thank you." Miss Lee said before walking towards the timetable that was stuck up on the wall.

"Okay so, after my class you guys have P.E." Miss Lee then faced the class and clapped her hands together. "Anyway! Let's get on with introducing ourselves."

______

The bell had rung for the second period. "Okay, so everyone," Miss Lee began speaking. "Let's make our way to the gym room."

"Miss Lee, are you the new P.E teacher too?" A student asked. Miss Lee responded, "oh, nononono sweetheart. I'm just walking you all to the gym room. I'm not sure who your P.E teacher is. Come on, chop chop."

We walked with Miss Lee to the P.E room. She tried to open the door but it was locked. "Hm. they're probably not here yet." She said.

Just then, the principal, Mr. Clox, walked towards us, holding a key in his hand. "Good morning everyone, sorry we're late." He apologized.

"It's okay, we just got here." Miss Lee said. Mr. Clox unlocked the door and we all went inside except for Miss Lee since she had no reason to be there.

"Okay class, I'm here to introduce you to your new P.E teacher who is taking a while to enter the gym room." Mr. Clox said sarcastically and irritated a bit.

The door then opened and in came a boy wearing gym clothes, a black cap and his bag on his back.

My eyes widened, I couldn't beileve it, I was so confused. Why was Jimin walking into the room?

He jogged towards Mr. Clox and stood next to him. He didn't even look at me though I was staring at him in confusion. However, I knew for a fact that he saw me.

Mr. Clox said while looking at all of us, "class, this is your new P.E. teacher."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Park Jimin." He smiled warmly. I could hear my female classmates whispering about how cute he was. They weren't wrong.

"And everyone," Mr. Clox began speaking again. "You need to treat Mr. Park with respect. Do not think because he's nearly your ages that means you can disrespect him. Understood?"

"Yes sir." everyone said in unison.

"Good.." Mr. Clox turned to Jimin. "If you have any trouble, tell me."

Jimin nodded at Mr. Clox with a small smile, then Mr. Clox walked out of the gym room.

Jimin now turned his attention to us, still not making not even a second of eye contact with me. "Does anyone have any questions?"

A student raised her hand and Jimin gestured her to speak.

She seemed like she was blushing or trying to hold back in her smile. "Um.. are you still in high school.. sir?"

Jimin smiled a bit. "Call me Mr. Park. And no, I graduated."

"Then how old are you?" Another asked. "Young enough." Jimin answered. I heard him chuckle under his breath.

"I'm 16.." a girl blushed. Jimin didn't respond and just told everyone to go change into their P.E. uniform.

Everyone went out of the room except for me, I had so many questions.

"Jimin... since when--" He cut me off. "That's Mr. Park to you young lady."

That good but nervous feeling in my stomach again.

butterflies, butterflies, butterflies.