~Part 1~

"Krua, Krua." My mom said while she shook me.

I blinked my eyes. "huh?" I saw her standing while holding the basket of cookies we had baked together for our new neighbours when they had moved in.

"Krua, you slept in your school uniform." My mom said.

I yawned then replied, "I was tired, so when I came home I just went to my room and fell asleep."

"Well guess what? The new neighbours moved in. I told you to at least change out of your uniform so when I get back we can just go over to their house."

I slowly sat up. "alright-- I'm up, I'm up. What time today did they move in?"

"I don't know, I was at work. The only information I got Monday was that they were moving in today--- come on, You have 5 minutes to get ready."

I squinted my face in slight annoyance. "Only 5 minutes?"

"Yes, it's almost 5 o' clock, I don't want to visit them too late."

"Why can't we just go tomorrow? Saturday is better." I stood up from my bed, unloosening my ponytail.

"I already told you that I have somewhere to be on Saturday."

"Well we can go when you get back."

My mom raised her voice. "I told you yesterday that we were going today and you agreed so why is it a problem now?"

"Sorry mom, I just didn't know the last day of school would be so tiring."

She sighed then said, "well I want to welcome them today. So I'm leaving now, goodbye."

She went out of my bedroom and closed the door. I hurried and changed into one of my dresses, washed my face and quickly brushed up my hair.

I walked to the front door and saw my mom standing there.

"I thought you left mom." I said while walking up to her.

"I was waiting for you, come on."

_____

I knocked on the door while my mom was holding the basket of cookies.

The door opened and there was a woman.

My mom smiled warmly. "Hi, my daughter and I just wanted to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood. We baked cookies as a welcome gift."

The woman smiled widely and said, "aw, thank you." She happily took the basket of cookies then stepped aside and opened the door all the way. "Why don't you guys come on in."

We stepped inside, breathing in the beautiful scent of the house.

"Follow me to the living room." She said, and so we followed her there.

We both sat down on one of the couches and the woman asked, "would you like anything to drink? We have orange juice and coffee.."

"Orange juice would be nice, thank you." My mom said to her with a warm smile.

The woman smiled in return then walked to the kitchen. On her way she yelled, "Jumin! Jimin! We have guests!"