49

After Jimin and Krua had finished their ice cream they went to the park, just like they did on their first date.

Now they were standing in front of Krua's door since Jimin had just walked her there.

She said while looking at him, "thanks for tonight Jimin." He responded, "of course Krua. Wait, I think you got more ice cream on your dress."

Krua looked down at her dress and Jimin lifted her chin up with his pointer finger. "Gotcha again. Goodnight cute stuff."

Krua smiled and quietly laughed for a brief moment while looking at Jimin. "Goodnight." She then said.

Jimin leaned in and planted a kiss on her cheek before he stood straight again. "I'll see you later okay?" He said softly.

"See you, bye Jimin." Krua replied as she started opening the door. "Bye gorgeous." Jimin responded.

Krua then stepped inside and made eye contact with him again. He quietly waved her goodbye with a small smile and she did the same before shutting the door and locking it.

Her mom was sitting down on the couch while watching TV but paused it and spoke, looking at Krua, "hi Krua, how was your date?"

"Mom---mom--mom!" Krua happily yelled although her mother was right there.

"What is it? What happened?" Her mom was now as excited as her daughter was. Krua stood in front of her mom and said, "Jimin is the cutest boy ever! We were sitting down at the ice cream parlor and he told me that he really loves me!"

Krua's mother covered her mouth with her hand as a surprised smile crept on her face.

Krua continued talking in excitement, "the way he was looking at me mom, I just... oh my god! His voice too when he said it mom!"

Krua's mother returned the same energy. "Oh my god! I could imagine how happy you are right now! Did you say it back?!"

"Yes of course I did! I love Jimin so much mom!"

Krua's mother lightly laughed out of happiness for her daughter. "Oh you both are so lucky to have each other!"

"Thank you mom! I'm gonna go change into my pajamas and I'll be right back."

"Okay." Her mom replied.

Krua went up to her room and shut the door before taking of her mini bag from around her shoulder.

She then opened it and took her phone out, throwing it lightly on her bed.

*ping*

Krua immediately picked it back up and opened the text she received.

Jimin
enjoy the rest of your night princess, I love you <3

A huge smile appeared on her face after reading the text.

Me
thanks, you too, I love you <3

Jimin ❤
<3

"Oh no was that cringey? Mom I messed up!" Krua rushed downstairs to her mother who had already gotten up after she heard her daughter yelling.

"What happened?" Her mom asked. Krua showed her the text and said, "he thinks I'm cringey doesn't he?"

Before her mother got a chance to respond, another text suddenly came in.

Jimin ❤
you got me all smiling and jumping around skeqiojsefvdawqbvdrjdwe

"Whoa! Nevermind, he liked it!" Krua said in excitement. Her mother added, "of course he did! He doesn't think you're cringey, now reply to him before he thinks you left him on read."

"Okay, okay." Krua replied with a smile on her face as she began typing.

Me
THAT'S REALLY CUTE

Jimin ❤
😁

Me
😁

Jimin ❤
😊I'll text you later, bye 💕

Me
byee 😊💕