34

Before the chapter begins I just wanna shout out my beautiful friend park_jiminssiiiii for gifting me this lovely cover! It was really sweet of her and I love it a lot 💕💕

THANKS AGAIN IT WAS SO SWEET AND CUTE OF YOU 💖 I know I use "sweet" to you a lot but it's the truth sooo 😌

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

~Onto the story~

Jungkook spoke while he and Jimin walked side by side, feeling a bit shy, "I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jimin responded, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin."

"It's nice to meet you too, teacher." Jungkook said. There was silence for a moment until he spoke again, "I... I like your hat, sir."

Jimin chuckled then said, "thank you. Also, if you want me to help you with writing letters as a daily thing we can speak informally with one another... only if you want to, that is."

"thank you, that'd be nice,-- but only if you want to." Jungkook said, his eyes then immediately looked at Jimin next to him and Jimin replied that moment, "I want to, I think it would be fun."

"Then okay," Jungkook started. "We'll make this a daily thing and speak informally with each other. How old are you teacher?"

Jimin answered, "I'll be 19 in a month, what about you?" Jungkook smiled and responded, "oh, I'll be 17 next year."

*blah blah the author is currently confusing herself with the ages and stuff so let's just roll with it*

"That's pretty cool." Jimin said in response to Jungkook who then replied, "yep. So uh, do need to spray perfume on my letter before I give it to her?"

Jimin chuckled in awe of Jungkook and said, "you know I've never thought about doing that, I know people would do that in movies. That's a good idea to get her hypnotized."

Jungkook laughed, Jimin laughing along as well. The two were already starting to feel more comfortable with one another.

When they arrived in the gymnasium they walked in the classroom and sat down at a desk together. Jimin had already gotten his notepad and pen, so they were ready to begin.

Jungkook took the cover off the pen as Jimin asked, "how do you wanna start off the letter?" Jungkook held the pen to the notepad as he thought of something. "Hmmm... maybe I should just start writing the love letter itself first and save the 'from Jungkook' thing for the end?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Will you mind coming with me to put it in her locker after?" Jungkook then asked and Jimin answered with a smile, "of course."

"Thank you." Jungkook said while smiling shyly as he turned his attention back to the notepad, still smiling a bit. Thinking of the fact that he and Krua were gonna be sending each other letters back and forth made him feel butterflies.

________

They were almost finished writing the letter, the last thing left to write was the 'to: Krua' and 'from: Jungkook.' "

Jungkook's eyes looked down at the notepad and he began writing, reading it aloud as he did, " 'To'... wait, I don't wanna get the spelling wrong, do you mind if I see her name in the attendance?"

"Sure." Jimin replied. Jungkook then flipped the page in the notepad and looked for his crush's name. "Ah! Krua Best."

He then flipped back to the previous page and started writing, reading it aloud in a soft tone as he did.

Jimin was caught off gaurd, he didn't expect the girl to be his own girlfriend.

*Flashback of Jungkook talking to Seokjin*

"Yeah, I did find someone! She likes writing and we're gonna talk to each other through notes-- help me write a note to her pleeeassse."

*end of flashback*

Jimin thought, why was she even going to talk to Jungkook through notes? That wasn't like Krua, why would she suddenly do something like this to him?

He did see her talking to Jungkook on the first day, but that wasn't a big deal, she was new at school and people were interested in talking to her. And he trusted that she wouldn't let their conversation escalate into a whole one on one Tinder sharing thing.

But now Jungkook said they were gonna talk to each other through notes. Have they really been talking that much? Was it alone together?

"Teacher, are you there?" Jungkook said, causing Jimin to snap out of his thoughts. "Huh? Yeah?" Jungkook replied, "are you okay? You seemed very focused."

He had been thinking so much of the situation that he practically left earth for a second. He said to Jungkook, "yeah, I'm okay, I zoned out for a second. How many times did you call me?"

"Like two times, but that's okay." Jungkook answered, giving him a smile. "But, you're okay, right?" He then asked.

Of course Jimin wasn't, he just wanted to talk to Krua and hear directly from her that it was all probably just a big misunderstanding, because he trusted her.

"I'm okay, thanks, I just spaced out for a second." Jimin said with a smile to which Jungkook responded, "don't worry about it, as long as you're okay. Shall we get going?"

Jimin nodded and got up along with Jungkook, who couldn't wait to deliver the love letter they worked on together.

In the notepad:

To: Krua
From: Jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:
I don't wanna write an actual love letter so we're all gonna pretend there's a letter written in the notepad 💕