44

Krua slightly smiled at Jimin as she started gently rubbing her eyes, still trying to adjust properly because she had just woken up.

Jimin noticed the smile and returned one as her mom asked, still looking at her, "how are you feeling Krua?"

Krua responded in a very soft voice since she had just woken up, "better."

Her mom replied, "good, I'll get to preparing us dinner." She picked up the cup that Krua had drank tea in earlier, continuing, "I invited the Parks over to eat with us."

Jimin was now standing up straight from looking down at Krua and looked over at her mom. "And I'm extra early." He smiled proudly and Krua's mom smiled too in response.

"Do you need any help with dinner Ms. Harley?" Jimin then asked as Krua's mom was about to walk out the door.

"Oh, will you help with setting the table when it's ready?"

"Sure." He answered to which she replied, "okay, thank you."

"You're welcome."

She closed the door after walking out and Jimin turned back around, bringing his attention to Krua who had already sat up in her bed.

He sat down on it and looked at her while pressing his hands underneath his chin. "I'm glad you're feeling better, your mom told me you fell asleep arooouund... 12..ish? Yeah. Well it's about 3PM now."

Krua asked while looking at him, "how long were you here?" Jimin sat up straight from pressing his hand underneath his chin and answered, "about... five minutes? I showered and stuff before I came to see you." He ran his fingers through his hair.

He was speaking in such a soft, relaxing tone of voice while the room was also extremely quiet, it was literally so calming.

Krua gave a small smile in response and he did the same in return before he spoke again, "random thought, I can't believe Converse High is still standing
with a principal like that."

Krua agreed, "yeah, it's weird. Unless he's really good at hiding his true colours most of the time."

Jimin responded, "definitely. But is there always gonna be someone who tries to break us apart? First Garlsie, and now that Sashe girl. Like, imagine life when we're married."

Jimin rolled his eyes. He was acting all sassy again which meant that he was definitely annoyed.

"Wait," He began. "Now that I think about it, did Sashe know you and I are dating?"

"Is.. that a bad thing?" Krua asked as her eyes looked to the right before quickly looking back at Jimin.

"You told her?" He asked to which Krua answered, "I didn't think it was going to bring any harm, I just mentioned it randomly."

"Why didn't you keep it a secret like you did before instead of randomly mentioning it to someone at this school?" Jimin seemed a bit mad. Krua's seen him like that but not at her so it kind of hurt.

She responded, "on your first day when I found out you were the school's new P.E. Teacher, you were the one started acting like you didn't know me after other students walked in the gymnasium, so I just assumed you probably didn't want people who don't know us to have the wrong idea or just didn't want the attention. But then at this new school you go winking at me in the cafeteria, so just make up your mind on what you want Jimin, secret or no secret?"

Jimin responded, still sounding upset, "you know why I did that Krua? Because I didn't want to make things awkward for you. You weren't expecting me to be the P.E. Teacher and I understand that because it's my fault for not telling you something sooner, I just thought it might've been a cool surprise--"

Krua cut him off, "so you thought that keeping a secret from me and getting to prepare yourself in advance while I was told absolutely nothing, was cool?"

"Are we really gonna argue about this now Krua? Did you forget that I apologized to you? I even kept us knowing each other a secret so you wouldn't feel at discomfort because I didn't give you any time to prepare, so quit being mad me and instead appreciate that I did think of you."

Krua responded, "quit being mad? You're the one who got mad and started the argument in the first place."

There was a very brief moment of silence before Jimin got up and walked to the other side of the bed and sat down next to Krua.

He said in a calm tone while looking at her, "look, I don't want us arguing with each other okay? I'm sorry, it's not your fault this happened and I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. Also, like you said, I winked at you in the cafeteria which someone probably saw. So I'm sorry for confusing you like that by asking why you didn't keep it a secret like before."