~Part 7~

~At home~

"Mom... I want to ask you something..." I said while scraping the food on my plate with the spoon.

She responded through a mouthful of food, "sure, what is it?"

"Well... I just... can I transfer to a different school? Please?"

"Why would you want that?" She asked in a calm tone.

"I... I want to start anew."

She had a suspicious look, but still smiled. "What's gotten into you?"

"Mom, today at school, something... unexpected happened." I tried not to smile to myself. It was like I enjoyed having Jimin as my P.E. teacher but at the same time, I felt a bit awkward.

"Tell me Krua." She put a spoonful of food in her mouth.

"It's Jimin."

She stopped chewing for a second. "What? What about him?"

"He's 18... right?"

"Yeah...?"

"Right, so... he got a job.."

Mom swallowed her food and payed extra attention to me. I continued, "at my school."

"What?!" I couldn't tell if her reaction was a good or bad one.

"I know right? I was surprised too."

"What is he teaching?" She asked. I answered, "P.E. He's my P.E teacher."

"Is that why you want to switch schools?"

I nodded shyly in response. She then asked, "does he make you feel uncomfortable?"

I quickly shook my head, denying without any hesitation. "No, no! It's just that... my classmates.."

"Oh no." she already looked annoyed. I then told her everything about what happened between me and my classmates.

"To avoid any drama, treat Jimin like how you treat your regular male teachers. No sort of... unessersary interaction or conversation. Okay?

I nodded. Although deep down, I kind of enjoyed Jimin treating me as a student, but in a different type of way.

"You like him don't you?" My mom suddenly asked, catching me off gaurd.

"Mom.. you've been asking me that since forever." I looked down at my food nervously and my mom just giggled at me.

"If it is too awkward for you then I'll let you transfer."

I didn't respond and just began to eat the food from my plate.

"Mom.." I said. "Not to sound vein, but do you think they're just jealous?"

"Jealous?"

"Nevermind." I quickly stuffed my mouth with food.