36

Jimin said, "oh, um... it's nothing." He then looked to the right, not making eye contact with Taehyung and his voice got softer, "just some misunderstandings."

Jimin licked the inside of his cheek while thinking. Taehyung continued looking at him, trying to figure out what to say or what could be wrong.

Jimin spoke with his hand on the back of his neck while still looking next to him, "I just wanna go see my girlfriend."

Taehyung replied, "ah, I see. You're missing her?" Jimin shoved his hands into his pockets. "it's just... I have something to tell her. Well she's probably in a class right now, but..."

"You need her?" Taehyung said, and Jimin slowly nodded. He then quickly blinked his eyes and said, "sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me. Keep it professional." He smiled at Taehyung who replied, "I was only joking when I said that. Well you're probably joking too." He patted Jimin's hat again.

Jimin gave Taehyung another smile then quickly changed the subject as he looked at his phone, "hey, I was supposed to be checking our schedule."

"Already did Mr. Park, P.E. second period and after break." Taehyung continued to smile at Jimin who responded, "oh, we still got time."

"Yup!" Taehyung said. "Oh, and I hope everything's okay, but don't feel obligated to tell me your personal stuff, I just wanna make sure you're alright."

Jimin smiled in appreciation and replied, "thanks, I'm okay. There's just some things me and her need to clear up. But I'm okay other than that."

"That's good." Taehyung said with a small smile as he briefly patted Jimin's hat. He then asked, "oh, and how did the thing with Jungkook go?"

Jimin thought, it was fun until I heard her name.

"Fun." Jimin answered.

Taehyung said with a big smile, "aw, I'm glad! Having a crush is such an exciting feeling!"

Jimin tried his best to keep a smile on his face. It was difficult to talk about Jungkook and the girl Jungkook liked for obvious reasons.

♡ Krua's POV ♡

-Earlier behind the wall-

"How come you didn't see him when you peeked the first time? When did he get there? He was reading the letter with Jungkook." Krua asked in a whisper.

Sashe's whispered back as if surprised, "I didn't even recognize him until I saw his face."

"Oh, well do you wanna go over and talk to them?" Krua asked. Sashe cringed and said, "ew." She then switched to a smile and put an arm around Krua. "Oh Krua, you know I was just joking, I guess I probably went too far."

She started to walk Krua away as Krua replied, "oh, it's fine." She was confused as to why Sashe suddenly thought of Jungkook and Jimin as 'ew.'

While walking, Sashe spoke, her arm still around Krua, "forget what I said back there Krua. I'm on my period so I guess I'm just a bit moody, haha." Krua responded, "oh, that's okay."

"Anyway, you're getting to see Mr. Park after break.~~" Sashe sing-songed while she shook Krua's shoulders, making Krua smile.

She was looking at Krua while they walked and teased, "look at you, what does that boy do to make you smile like that?" That made Krua smile even more.

__________

When they arrived at the classroom, Sashe quickly excused herself from Krua and the other girls. "Hey, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll see you guys in a bit."

"Alright, everything okay?" Oceania asked. Sashe said in a softer tone, "it's that time of the month for me."

Oceania replied, "oh well you better hurry hurry girlie, don't fall." Sashe flashed her a smile then quickly left.

Chyna who was eating an apple said, "tell us how it went when Sashe gets back." Marika added, "yep yep."

"Good morning class." The teacher greeted as she walked into the classroom, holding her handbag and binder.

The class greeted her in return and the ones who were walking around or weren't sitting at their own desk started going to those desks, including Krua and her friends.

"Good morning miss." Jungkook and Eunwoo said when they entered the classroom. The teacher responded, "good morning gentlemen, you're right on time."

Jungkook made his way to his desk which was next to Krua. After he sat down, he said to her quietly, "hi Krua." Krua replied, "hi."

"Alright y'all," The teacher began. "I'll be collecting the homework before we begin our session this morning."

The first two periods of class went by, then came the period after break: P.E. Or in other words, 'Krua getting to see Jimin class.'

Like the other time, the students arrived before Jimin and Taehyung and had already changed into their sports clothes.

Jungkook, Eunwoo and a few of the other male classmates were singing Replay by lyaz together while sitting at the bleachers. They didn't know it, but their lively energy and singing were more to add to the happy morning the class were having so far.

Jimin and Taehyung came a bit before the bell rung. Taehyung said to the students, "good morning guys!" Followed by Jimin, "good morning!"

They got a greeting in return. The bell then started ringing and Taehyung blew his whistle along with it.

When it stopped, Taehyung said, "so we're gonna be playing basketball today, whoo!" Jimin then added jokenly with a blank expression, "and that's it." He blew the whistle once right after and Taehyung chuckled at him.

Taehyung then spoke, "so, today's basketball is gonna be a bit different because Jimin and I had an idea!"

Jimin said to everyone, "I thought we'd do it like The Normal Elevator in Roblox. Each person gets their own ball and there are no teams or rules. So come grab a basketball and play like you've lost your mind."

A smile appeared on Krua's face. She liked seeing Jimin joking around with a serious expression.

Everyone started taking up a basketball from the bags that Jimin and Taehyung had brought in. When Krua came, she made quick eye-contact with Jimin before taking up a basketball, his expression was blank.