Chapter 17 - Said it all

"You can."
-------------------------------

I didn't know what to do. I had to swallow. He just gave his permission that I could touch him! Should I? I wanted to, but...

I looked at him and got lost in the depth of his blue eyes that seemed to shine more than ever. Slowly, I took my hand and placeed it on his cheek. With my thumb I stroked it softly. 

He closed his eyes at my touch, he even leaned further into my hand and let out a small moan. 

My eyes moved over his face and stopped at his lips... I wondered what it would be like to kiss him..I couldn't do that! Uh, but I wanted it so badly..

Unable to hold back any longer, I leaned forward. Slowly, I closed the distance between us and placed my lips on his. It was just a short touch before I pulled back but my heart was pounding heavily in my chest. 

His eyes opened and just stared at me. I started to feel stupid. How could I have done that?! He was my Prof-

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the feeling of his lips on mine. This time, he kissed me and I forgot everything around. His hand grabbed my face and he pulled me even closer to deepen the kiss. My hands found their way over his shoulders and stopped at his neck to play with his hair. As his tongue moved over my lower lip, I smiled into the kiss before I opened my mouth. Our tongues started to fight for dominance which he won, which made him grin into the kiss. The sensations were so overwhelming that I failed to suppress a small moan:

"Alex.."

This however, seemed to bring him back to reality. With a wince he was off of me in an instant. I tried to arrange my thoughts to figure out what had just happened. We both breathed heavily and he started to pace.

"Fuck! What did I do?!", he almost screamed.

"Alex..calm down, please, it's ok-", I tried to soothe him but he harshly interrupted me:

"No! Don't say it's okay. It's not. You are my student! Fuck, this is wrong."

I tried not to cry but I also became angry at his words: 

"Don't you think that I know that?! Of course it is wrong. You're my Professor."

He didn't respond to my words and walked out of the door before he said quietly:

"You should leave now. Just tell me your address, I can drive you."

Unable to respond anything else, I quickly packed my stuff and followed him to his car. After I told him my address neither of us says another word and I tried my hardest not to cry. Not in front of him. He had hurt me. I knew that I had kissed him first but he didn't have to kiss me back only to make me feel like a kid that didn't know what was right and what was wrong. 

"Can we please talk about it?", I whispered.

But he only shook his head, never looking at me a single time:"No, there's nothing to say. Nothing to say that matters."

I nodded, my heart aching, and when we arrived at my apartment I opened the door and quickly get out. 
Without another word he backed off and drove away, leaving me alone. My eyes followed his car until I couldn't see it anymore. And that was the moment the first tears started to roll down my face. 

--------------------------------

POV: Professor Cullen/Alex

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I hit the steering wheel a couple of times until I lay my forehead on it. 

How could that happen?! I tried so hard to ignore my feelings and longings for her but when she kissed me...there was nothing that could have stopped me from kissing her again. And now that I knew how it's like, it was even harder to resist. God damn! What had I done...She was my student. We weren't allowed to do this. 

But the worst was seeing her face after I pushed her away from me. I saw the hurt look in her eyes and it killed me to act as if I didn't care about her, about us...

Still, I had to stop this, even if that meant that I had to ignore her. I just couldn't trust myself when I was around her.

------------------------------------------

POV: Liz

As I opened the door to my apartment, I almost shook and when I finally managed to get inside I slid onto the floor and started to sob and cry uncontrollably.

"Liz! Oh my god what happened?", Julie asked and ran towards me to give me a big hug.

"I..I..we...k-kissed. A-and..", I failed to explain.

"Did he hurt you?", Julie asked sympathetically and I nodded:

"H-he said...that it's w-wrong. Julie...he d-didn't even look at m-me".

"What an asshole! When I'll see him, I swear, he'll regret it.", she stateed and I smiled slightly at her. Then I noticed her tears.

"Why are you crying?", I asked confused.

She sighed:"The man I was with, he was a jerk as well. Men are just so mean sometimes."

"I'm so sorry, Julie", I replied and hugged her back. We just stayed like that for the next hours and cried and laughed together. How grateful I was to have her as my best friend...

---------------------------------------------

The next lesson with Professor Cullen came much quicker than I wanted. 

I was still an emotional disaster but I tried to control myself. Extremely nervous, I entered his class and saw that he was already sitting at his place. 

He quickly looked up but when his eyes caught mine, he quickly looked away. Outch. 

During the entire lecture, he ignored me. Not one single time did he look at me. I became angry. I didn't deserve this! He kissed me as well and now he acted as if nothing had happened. 'Because it's not right'. Honestly, I just wanted to slap him. Who dids he think he is? He couldn't tell me that he didn't enjoy the kiss or everything else. But to act as if I was the one who, illegally, threw myself at him wasn't okay. We both knew that it was wrong and we both ignored that fact.

So for the rest of the lecture, I didn't spend a single view on him. When he collected our homework, I placed it on his desk instead of in his hand and walked out of the room without another word. I didn't know if I was right, but as I left I felt his eyes on me, following me through the door. 

If he wanted to ignore me, fine! I could do that too. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17 is ready! What do you think? Does Professor Cullen reacts properly?
Also, thank you so much for 200 views :)

Have a nice day!

-Ann