Chapter 22 - I like you

Showering kind of helped me to clean up my thoughts and get a clear head again.

-----------------------

With a small sigh I stepped out of the warm shower and wrapped myself in a large towel before I started brushing my teeth. When I had finished that, I slipped into my dress from the night before and made my way down the stairs.

I started to grin when I saw a humming Alex in just his trousers in the kitchen, the smell of pancakes in the air.

Trying to make no sound, I sneaked up at him and wrapped my arms around his torso to hug him from behind. He jumped slightly, but then he relaxed under my touch and I took a deep breath in:

"It smells amazing, are you sure you can't cook?"

Just in that moment a sudden sizzle erupted and Alex quickly turned the pancake in the pan, which appeared to be totally black.

"Shit! You see? That's what I mean. It's hopeless", he sighed.

I giggled and pushed him aside:

"Okay, okay. Let me. I'll do it. Even though it's not that hard, Professor. You just have to pay attention so you won't burn them."

"Haha, very funny", he replied with a pout.

I just shook my head at him and started with the pancakes. Meanwhile, Alex set the table. We worked in silence. And this was also the reason why I suddenly shrieked when his hands moved around my waist without warning. He pressed himself against me from behind, exactly like I had done a couple of minutes ago.

I winded myself in his arms as he started placing soft kisses on my neck. His tongue followed the path his lips just went in a teasing manner and I took in a sharp breath when he stopped at one spot and sucked at the skin, giving me a mark.

"Are you still able to pay attention?", he asked with a husky morning voice against my skin and I almost dropped the spatula.

"Hhmm...", I half purred and tilted my head back to give him a better access.

When he was satisfied with the result, he parted his lips from my skin to place a small kiss on it. A moaned escapes my lips.

After that, everything seemed to happen in a blink.

I was being turned around, only to find myself sitting on the kitchen counter a second later. I opened my legs wide so that he could step inbetween them and reached for his face to urgently press my lips on his. I needed to feel them. It had already been too long since I had felt them. My legs wrapped around his waist and his hands found the way to my butt and squeezed it lightly, leaving no space between us. My hands traveled over his toned stomach and chest before I let them rest on his neck to play with his hair. Happily, I welcomed his tongue in when he asked for entrance with a lick on my lower lip and a small groan arose in his throat as his tongue finally touched mine.

After what felt like a small eternity, his one hand traveled over my hip and stopped at my knee. Eagerly, I pressed my chest foreward and into his, waiting impatiently for him to continue. In a sensual but also so damn teasing manner his fingers stroked the inside of my thigh right next to my knee before they slid up higher and under my dress.

I sighed against his lips but just as his fingers were about to reach the spot where I most wanted them, a sizzle and the smell of something burned brought me back to reality. Shit, the pancake!

Quickly I pushed Alex away from me , hopped off the counter and tried to save the pancake even though it was useless. I groaned in annoyance but Alex just chuckled behind me.