Chapter 42 - What happened?!

After joining Marco and his friends, we walked around the whole property and did some of the exercises outside. Then, we had lunch and a few discussions that we had to attend before we went to Marco's room to finish the rest of the assignment for the day. 

------------------------

"Done! Oh my god that took forever!!", Marco said and lied back down on his bed. 

The other boys agreed loudly with him and me, being the only woman in the group, I nodded exhausted. 

Looking outside the window, it was already getting dark. I yawned, tired from the work and the emotional trouble. I grabbed my stuff and stood up, pointing towards the door:

"Yeah, I think I'll go now."

But immediately the boys protested:

"Come on, stay. It's only half past eight. Let's have some fun after this shit amount of work!"

I thought about it. There was nothing holding me back, but I was tired and I wanted to be alone now. So, I shook my head smiling and turned towards the door to open it. 

"Uhhh look who has no control over his girl hahaha", somebody said and the rest of them bellowed with him. 

Confused I looked up and into the red face of Marco. What? His girl? What had he told them? 

I frowned but before I could reply anything, Marco wrapped his arms around me from behind with a sudden force that I couldn't evade him. His grip was thight, almost painful and when he pushed me forward into the door and pressed his groin against my back, I stiffened from pure revulsion.

"She just likes to play hard to get. But trust me, she'll stay here with us. You'll enjoy it, I promise", he spoke to the group but whispered the last sentence into my ear with a disgusting voice I had never heard from him before. 

The other boys did nothing but laughed and I started to panic. I was relieved when his hands let go of my wrists but when they traveled up to my breasts, I felt sick. With one hard tug, he ripped my blouse open, so that my bra was visible. 

I was literally frozen and didn't know what to do. The shock was too big to scream and my last contact with self defense seemed years ago. Closing my eyes, I could hear the perverse shouts, spuring Marco on. His hot breath was close against my ear, his hands still moving over places on my body, he had no permission for. 

I shook my head, trying to shake of the disgust. I wouldn't be their victim. 

Quickly, I unsnapped my arm from his grip and turned around, ramming his head with the back of my arm and elbow. 

"Ah! You bitch", Marco groaned as he let go of me to hold his head. 

"You are disgusting!", I half screamed and kicked him further away from me with my foot before I opened the door to storm out. 

Tears were running down my face now and I held my blouse together with my hands. 

I sobbed, never looking back. Instead, my eyes were fixed onto the ground. I wanted to get to my room as fast as possible. 

But I didn't come that far. Being totally concentrated on escaping, I ran into someone with a slam. Two hands landed on my waist to keep me stable, but I was already pulling back, ready to keep on fleeing.

However, a hand on my wrist and a familiar voice let my head snap up. 

"Liz! Liz, what's wrong?"

I looked right into Alex's face and wiped my tears away.

"Nothing", I shook my head and tightened the grip on my blouse.