Chapter 23 - Blue rose

"This doesn't fit either! Uh, maybe we should continue with something else before I start getting in a bad mood", I groaned as I got out of the eleventh dress of the day. 

It shouldn't have been that big of a task. I just needed to find a nice outfit for a small family party that was given because of my brother's upcoming wedding. But somehow every dress was either too small or too big for my body or it was simply not flattering. 

Frustrated, I sat down on the small chair in the changing room that, in itself, was way to tiny to move around comfortably. 

I half screamed when Alex's hand moved through the curtains with a lilac jumpsuit.

"What about this one?", he asked while remaining behind the other side of the curtains. 

"I'll try it on, but this is going to be the last piece, okay? I have enough", I replied with not much hope left to actually find something. 

Thoughtful, I looked at myself in the mirror. It fit, thank god! And I actually really liked the colour. Why hadn't I thought about a jumpsuit in the first place? 

Quickly I opened the curtains and spotted Alex in one of the sofas waiting patiently. 

"What do you think? It fits, right?", I asked him but I didn't get an answer. He just looked at me blankly and opened his mouth just to close it again. 

"You look...wow. We...should take it", he almost stuttered and I laughed.

"I think I have never seen you so speechless. I hope that's a good sign", I gave him a small wink before I disappeared behind the curtains again.

I heard how he got up and walked in my direction until his feet stood directly in front of my changing room. I shivered slightly as I slid out of the sleeves of the jumpsuit.

"It reminds me of the jumpsuit you were wearing on our first meeting in the library, you know. Gosh...you looked devine. I should have been deeply embarrassed for my thoughts as I saw you in that moment, leaning on the door...", he whispered. 

I had to catch my breath before I could answer him:" Why weren't you embarrassed?"

He sighed agitated:"Honestly, I don't know. I don't know why wanting you always feels so right when it really shouldn't be this way...Wait, don't you want to know what I was thinking about you?"

I chuckled:"I guess it was something similar to what I was thinking."

He seemed a bit shocked at my revelation:"You-..."

I grinned as I stuck my head out of the changing room to look at him:

"Alex. If you really think that you're the only one who had dirty thoughts, then I can reassure you, that's not true."

The look on his face was priceless and made my knees go weak. God, why did we agreed to wait?! Shortly, I watched our environment and as I saw that no one was looking at us, I grabbed his arm and quickly pulled him to me into the changing room. 

In this moment, I really didn't care if the jumpsuit only covered half of my body while the other half was only covered by my bra. I desperately needed to feel him so I grabbed his face with both of my hands and eagerly pressed my lips on his. He kissed me back immediately while his hands found their way to my bare back. 

I tried to be as quiet as possible and suppressed a moan before I broke the kiss and moved to his neck where I sucked at his skin softly while I opened the first three buttons of his shirt. 

"It may surprise you, but I want you too", I whispered in his ear and he groaned lowly against my head before he helped me out of the jumpsuit just to lift me up in his arms and press me against the wall.