Chapter 21 - We wait

Giggling, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist for stability. After he had opened the door to his bedroom, he started looking for the light switch but I grabbed his face and turned it to me so that I was able to kiss him. Without breaking the kiss he carefully placed me on his bed. Then he took a step back to look at me. I tried to control my heavy breaths, lay down flat in the middle of the bed and closed my eyes to calm down. 

I could feel how the mattress shifted when he finally climbed on the bed and hovered over me, his legs next to my hips and his hands next to my shoulders. 
As I opened my eyes, I looked straight into his. They held desire but also adoration, nervousness and something loving.
I raised my hand and softly stroked his cheek whereupon he closed his eyes and smiled down on me. Because I couldn't resist him any longer, I pulled his face down to collide my lips with his. 

The, at first, very gentle kiss quickly heated up. When a small moan escaped my lips, he used the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. With his hands he caressed my body along my waist and hips. Meanwhile my hands moved from his neck over his shoulders until I reached the end of his shirt. I tugged slightly at it to signal him that he should take it off. 

He let go of me and lifted his arms a little bit so that I could pull it over his head and throw it away. As soon as the shirt was gone his lips were back on mine and I could explore his defined torso that had been torturing me during his lectures, finally! When I let my hands roam from his chest over his stomach to his lower back and pressed him closer to me a deep moan came out of his mouth.

"Ah..Liz..."

I smiled against his lips and he broke the kiss only to start kissing along my neck. He quickly found my sensible spot close to my ear and started to suck softly at the skin. I gasped and moved my hands up to the back of his neck and shoulders to encourage him to keep going. When he suddenly added his tongue and theeth in such a stimulating way I had never experienced before I moaned his name and dugged my fingernails in his back which resulted in him groaning against my skin. 

His fingers grabbed the end of my dress and wanted to pull it up, but then he stopped. For a few seconds he remained in this position but then he let go of me with a sigh and lay down next to me. 

Out of breath we looked at each other. 

"As much as I want to continue, I think we should wait. At least, for a little while. Otherwise I fear that you would regret it or think that this is all I'm after...", he said quietly. 

I looked at him and smiled at his words. It really showed that he cared about me and that he took this seriously. 

"Are you alright with this?", he asked uncertainly.

I nodded:"Yes, I am. I understand your reasons and really appreciate it that you think about that."

"So we wait", he stated, still sounding unsure.

"We wait. We'll know when the time's right, there's no need to rush", I answered reassuringly. 

He gave me a small kiss on the forehead before he answered:

"Okay, then I guess.. we go to sleep now..do you want something different to wear?"

I got up and grabbed his shirt that was still laying on the floor:

"I could wear this."

He stood up and walked towards me, grinning:

"What should I wear then?"

Looking at his naked chest I had to swallow but I tried not to let it show.

"You could stay like this", I simply replied which earned me a smirk from him.