Chapter 32 - Letting go

When he entered my room, he walked us towards my bed and softly placed me down in the middle. Quickly he got rid of his shoes and opened his tie while he was climbing over me. 

His lips found their way back to mine and I couldn't help the sigh that escaped my lips as I was finally able to unbutton his shirt and reveal his muscular chest. I carelessly threw it into a corner of my room and, with a little force, I rolled us over.

I was straddling him and he was lifting his upper body up to kiss me again. My hands got entangled in his hair and he groaned into the kiss when I tugged at the ends. Meanwhile, his hands found the zipper of my dress. Without waisting another second, he pulled it down and helped me out of it. 

For a moment his eyes roamed over my half naked body and I blushed but when I caught his eyes, every doubt simply vanished. As if he would have known, he slightly shook his head at my silly thoughts and kissed me again. 

"Absolutely breathtaking", he whispered at my lips and I had to grin into the kiss. 

But my grin was quickly being replaced by a series of small moans. 

With a last checking look into my eyes, his hands reached around me and opened my bra. Slowly he slid it off of my shoulders before he threw it in the direction of his shirt on the floor. Lovingly and sensually, he started placing heated kisses on me, starting from my neck and moving down. 

Before he reached my breasts, he turned us over. His hands stroked along the side of my body and I felt a shiver running down my entire spine. But I forgot everything as his hands started caressing my breasts. His lips followed shortly after and my hands moved to his head once again, keeping him in place. 

The moment I felt his tongue move over my nipple in combination with his by now hard groin, which was being pressed against the place inbetween my legs, was the moment I tilted my head back and groaned his name. 

Slowly, he moved on. While his lips hovered over my stomach, his one hand stroked up the inner side of my left leg. My leg trembled under his touch while he slid off the rest of my underwear and I harshly gripped onto the blanket in search for some relief when his mouth arrived at its aim. But instead of some relief, my desire and anticipation for his touch increased, especially when he began using these talented fingers of his on me. 

I've already felt it once on my birthday but I have been wanting it again ever since. 

The sensations were overwhelming and when he pushed his tongue into me while his hands continue massaging me, I cried out his name, finally feeling some sort of release from the burning inside of me. 

It took a few seconds for me to calm down again but when his heated eyes met mine, the fire evoked again, maybe even more intense than before. I needed to feel him.

I grabbed his face and guided it towards mine for a kiss that left me half dizzy. 

"You know that we can stop, right? We don't have to continue...", Alex softly whispered against my lips and I pulled his head a few centimeters away from me.

"Is that what you want?", I asked out of breath and his eyes already tell me all that I needed to know. Still, I was waiting for his response.

"Uhh Liz, don't make it so hard for me... You know that I want this, I want you. I just... want to make sure that it's what you want, that you won't regret it tomorrow", he responded worried.

I glanced at the clock at the wall before I looked back at him:

"Well it's already past midnight so technically it's tomorrow. And I can assure you that I won't regret it. I love you."