Chapter 47

Shruti's POV

We both went to the kitchen and she said that I should prepare Pancakes as they were very simple, yet awesome to eat. She took out the ingredients and told me the procedure.

It seemed very easy. I followed the instructions and prepared them. I was so happy to cook something so tasty. 

She prepared Paneer bhurji and Parantha for our lunch.  I told her not to but she said that she also has to eat and Siddharth doesn't like to eat  outside food.

She was really sweet... So I helped her in that too. She told me more about herself and her sister and I shared my memories with my sister.

We had a nice time together. I also got ready to go to hospital. Siddharth came for the breakfast and  we all started eating.

He enjoyed his breakfast a lot and kept praising Maurvi. Maurvi and I exchanged a look and kept smiling.

" What happened to both of you?? Why  are you  smiling like this?? "

"  I didn't make this. "

" You didn't?? Then who made these?? Your helper ?? "  He asked and smiled.

" No, " She got up from her chair,  kept her both hands on my shoulder and said , " My friend, Shruti."

" Seriously?? Oh my God !!! They are amazing.  Wow !! " He was smiling from ear to ear. 

" I will go and pack your lunch... " Maurvi winked at us and went to the kitchen.

Siddharth was looking at me with so much love in his eyes that I wanted to hug him but I was not that expressive in these matters.

" I think I should go and help her. " I got up and started going away but he caught my hand.

"  She doesn't need help... I do. " He said looking at me mischievously.

" You need help ?? In what ? "

"  My girlfriend cooked for me, I am pleasantly surprised. In fact, I am still in a shock. It seemed  that my heart has stopped functioning.  Can you please call a doctor?? "  He said.

" Sure, I will call Vidhi's bhaiya. "

" I don't want him. "

" He is a heart specialist... "

" But I want Dr Singh. Dr Shruti Singh." He said and pulled me towards him.

"  Siddharth ?? "

" What?? Treat me!! "

" How?? "

" Kiss me... " He was looking at me so intensely.

" Shut up !! "

" Shut me up, angry bird. " He said and pecked me on my lips. I closed my eyes for a second as I felt really good but then I realised that we should not and pushed him. He smiled at me.

" Thanks for the tasty breakfast,  I loved it. " He said and kissed my cheek this time.

" Here is the lunch for both of ... Oh sorry. " Maurvi said.  But she didn't look sorry at all.

"  It's ok... I was in shock by the tasty breakfast, so was asking Dr Singh to treat me.  " Siddharth said and  I blushed.

" And the treatment included kissing ?  " Maurvi said nodding as if she understood everything.

" Right ... Learnt from my mentor. "  He said and winked at Maurvi.

"  You treat your patients like this?? " I said glaring at him.