Notice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Y/n I'm your one and only A/n, so as I was about to sleep I got a new idea to start a Jimin FF, so I hope you will like it.

So this is a PJ FF that means Park Jimin FF, so I hope you will be with this book till the end.

This is just a NOTICE, not a CHAPTER, so I will just say a few details before you start reading the book.

This FF will be a little different than my other FFS which I have published before. The FFs which I had published before were more like story type but this FF is a text type. It means Y/n texts Jimin.

SO I'm gonna introduce the main characters for now

1) Y/n

Age: 16; Gender: Female

A Bubbly natured girl who loves to interact with new people (but only in chats or else in real life, she is more a reserved person when interacting with new people) A huge Fan of BTS (international broke army), her Ultimate bias is Jimin, it doesn't mean she is a solo stan she respects every member. She believes 7-1=0. 

Want to become a K-POP IDOL in the future and wants to marry Jimin who is 10 years older than her. (But she is not like those Saesongs, she respects their privacy, she just hopes to be his future wife, well just hopes, if Jimin marries another girl she will support them, that is what she decided)

2) Park Jimin

Age: 25: Gender: Male

A member of the most popular South Korean Boy band BTS

A member of the most popular South Korean Boy band BTS. The third maknae of the group looking for a partner, but is not that serious tho. Loves his hyungs and also the 2 maknaes aka JEON JUNGKOOK and KIM TAEHYUNG. BTS is like a family to him.

Is The lead vocalist and main dancer of the group. Is sweet, kind, generous, and loves his fans called ARMY. 

3) Jimin's family- Park Mi-Jeong (Jimin's mom);  Park Pil-woo (Jimin's Father); Park Jihyun (Jimin's younger brother).

Kind-hearted and are looking for a suitable girl for their son. And about his brother, he is a decent man and nudges him to marry asap and make him an uncle.

4) BTS

 I don't think I need to give their introduction, am I right?

SO LET'S GET INTO THE FF.