Chapter-19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Day of the Flight

Y/n Pov

Finally, finally the time for my flight, I had said about this to Xu Kai, I thought he would be pretty mad about it, but instead, he encouraged me to pursue my dreams, OH MAN, Who would say no to this guy, I'll practically fall for him.

He even got to know about the secret about my fake ass parents, and my real parents, he said he would help my parents to find evidence to prove that I'm my actual parent's daughter.

"The flight for Korea will depart in an hour, the passengers are requested to board into the plane soon, Thank You," We heard the announcement, as I turned back to my parents and Xu Kai, "It's time," My parents said as they hugged me tightly, I hugged them back, "Take good care of yourself, sweetie, we will always love you," My mom said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled at her bitterly, I didn't want to leave either, but I should, I looked at Kai, he came forward and hugged me too, "Take good care of yourself Y/n," He said as I nodded, "You too," I said as he smiled and leaned in and kissed me cheek.

"I hope you'll still remember me after you come back to C/n, hope we could still marry each other if you're okay with it," He said as I had no answer to it, I didn't know my future, but I still nodded anyway and smiled.

I finally made my way to my flight and waved my parents and him goodbye. Xu Kai was an awesome guy for sure. I will miss him too, he treated me the way every girl would love to, he was a perfect man for every girl, then why did I feel uneasy when he actually asked me to marry him. I don't know.

"Flight attendants/Cabin Crew, please prepare for gate departure." There was another announcement for the flight attendants as the air hostess said all of us to wear our belts.

"Mam please wear your seat belt," The air hostess said as I smiled at her and did as she said. 

The plane soon took off, I was leaving my Country heading to a new one with a totally new identity. A new person, with a new life.

Here's my New Chapter

Name: Hanna
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nationality: Korean and C/n

Surprising right, so this is the new me, I'm now half Korean and C/n, as my facial features don't exactly match the Korean one, my mom and dad decided that they would plan 2 people for me who will act to be my mom and dad who married from different nationalities, which makes me half Korean and C/n.

I got off the flight, as my new parents saw me, the workers of my mom and dad actually, they guided me to my house, they said me that there are maids hired for me, and my school is very near to my house, surely my mom and dad planned everything.

I opened my new phone, which my dad gave me, and my dad said that I have to create new social media accounts instead of using the old ones, I mean we can't take risks, so yeah I did create new accounts.

3 Months later

Attending school in Korea is more fun, that is what I thought by watching Korean dramas, it was totally something else, I got to know that Korean students have to attend evening classes too, and you can't even ask doubts to your lecturers cuz they all will just give you a 'stop with you stupid doubt' look, some students here act like they own this school and basically bully the weak ones. WTF!!