Chapter-40 (Final)

A Month Later

Y/n Pov

"So you getting married to your love finally," Kai teased me as I smiled, "Yeah, of course," I said as he smiled, "Well...you know what?" I asked as he looked at me, "Can I expect some good news next week?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Stop," He whined as I laughed, as my mom (aunt) entered the room with a bouquet of flowers handing me them, "Here, hold them well, I'll set your veil up," She said as I turned back, "Hey Y/n," Kai's Mrs. entered the room as I smiled at her, "Hey, come here fast, need some help with my gown, I feel like I'm fat," I said.

"You look gorgeous, and you don't have any belly fat gurl, it's just you're healthy, and that's a good thing, no one likes a too thin bride too," She said, "You need to have some energy for today anyway," She said as my face flushed.

"She's blushing, I've never seen her blushing, need to capture this legendary moment," Kai said as he removed his phone and took pictures of my flushed face.

"Aah, stop, Mom say them something," I whined as my mom came in front of me, "Now your veil looks presentable," She said, "Mom, are you even listening?" I said as she continued setting up my veil.

As Kai and his Mrs tittered at the background, my dad (uncle) entered the room, "Everything ready?" He asked as I nodded, "Yup, the bride is ready to shine," I said as he smiled heartily, "I've always imagined this day, your mom and dad would be very happy today to see as a bride from heavens," He said as I hugged him.

"The wedding is gonna start in few minutes, so we need to move fast, we have to even reach the venue," He said as we all nodded.

I opened my phone to see few notifications.

Of course they were about my wedding with Jimin

and Of course they were hate posts on our weddings and mainly me

I read the comments of the post, they were something like

I've seen his wife, she's ugly af

I'm way better than her

She must have seduced Jimin, or else she's not even so close to beauty

That sl*t

I wish that Jimin would dump her

I was about to read more when someone snatched my phone, "Ugh," I looked at the person, "Atleast don't see these comments and spoil your mood on you wedding atleast, Jimin has done a lot to let this wedding happen, better treasure it," Kai said as I nodded.

"Fine fine, give me back my phone," I said, "No this will stay with me until this wedding ends, who knows you'll start crying after seeing more comments," he said as he shoved the phone inside his pocket, "Your makeup can't be ruined," He said and left as I looked at him.

Why is he so irritating.

"Y/n we need to leave," My mom entered the room as I nodded before covering my face with the veil, wearing my gloves and heels, holding my bouquet.

I looked at the mirror, I look so good now.

I entered the car and looked back, my old apartment, today I'm gonna officialy become Mrs. Park and shift to theirs.

A month before I was here in this apartment, and Jimin held my hands promising me that he would marry me, and today he fulfilled his promise, only we know how much he worked hard for this wedding, convincing all his managers, also convincing to Armies, that was kinda tough.