Chapter-29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin Pov

Here I'm standing in front of that stupid place where my mom set a date for me with a RANDOM GIRL when she clearly knows that I LOVE Y/N.

Anyway, guess I have to move on, *sighs* I started to walk inside wearing the tuxedo which my mom said me to wear for this special occasion, wait is this any kind of marriage proposal?

No, I don't wanna marry this early, okay I know I'm 29, but still, I wanna marry someone I love.

AAH, I guess I'm overthinking, but if it turns out to be a marriage proposal then I'll just ditch her, yes Jimin.

Anyway I went inside the restaurant, I had to go to the rooftop, cuz my mom booked our table there, I took the lift and went up to the rooftop.

I reached the rooftop, to see our table neatly or should I say arranged in a very romantic way, my mom is crazy now.

I soon saw a girl facing her back to me, but she wore a red velvet clothed frock with a black belt hugging her waist, and her hair was tied in a messy bun and she wore red heels. Damn her back was beautiful, wait- what did I say?

"Ahem" I cleared my throat as that girl still did not look at me, "Hey, I'm Jimin, my mom actually arranged a date with someone, I don't know what her name is? Is it you miss?" I asked, I honestly didn't know her name, cuz I actually forgot to ask that, hehe.

That girl still did not respond, is she deaf, I went up to her back still facing me, "Excuse me miss, are you the one with whom I have a date?" I asked her while tapping her shoulders as she cleared her throat and chuckled.

"Yeah," She said, finally she spoke- wait her voice sounds so similar.

She turned towards me and my eyes widened seeing her, there she was m- Y/n

"Hello Mochi," She smiled brightly as I was still shocked by this situation, was she really here?

I thought she would never come back? is this not a dream? is this really happening?

"Oppa," She waved her hands at me, as I came out of my fantasies while pinching myself once, surely this wasn't a dream. I didn't know how to react, I mean how would you react? if someone whom you loved the most has gone and you had no expectation of her returning, but then suddenly one day she returns.

I was feeling so happy at the same time angry, so after these many months, she thought of me.

I was about to go when she held my hand, "Oppa, I know you're angry, very angry, but I'm ready to explain," She said as I looked at her hand and yanked it away.

After 3 months she wants to explain things to me, does she think it was easy for me

I was about to go away when she came in front of me and looked at me, "One explanation please," She requested as I sighed and finally nodded.

She smiled and made me sit down on the chair, and then started to explain things to me.

She explained to me everything, literally everything, I was shocked to know the truth, I never thought she had to go through that, I looked down, I misunderstood her and didn't even give her a chance for an explanation.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I'm so sorry," I said as she smiled, "It's okay, I can understand, you had your own reasons to get angry on me," She said as I softly smiled.

"I'm sorry actually," She said as I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, "I'm sorry for rejecting you," She said as I smiled, "No it's okay, you were engaged too, it's not your fault," I said as she looked at me

"I Love You," She said as I widened my eyes, "How can you confess to me, weren't you engaged to someone already," I asked her in a stern tone.

She looked at me

SHE CAME TO ME, BENT DOWN TO MY LEVEL (because we were sitting on a chair, not because of my height, I'm taller than her) 

AND KISSED ME

I froze at my spot, I didn't know how to react, she was kissing me, and I didn't want that, or I actually wanted it.

I didn't respond to that kiss for some time, cuz my mind was still processing things, but when I came back to my senses, I realized what we were doing, she was here kissing me and I somehow wanted that kiss.

I slowly drowned in that kiss, by moving my lips against her, I felt guilty, but I loved her at the same time.

I wrapped my arms around her figure, I know what I'm doing wasn't right, but still, I wanted to kiss her more and more.

I stood up, cuz she was leaning too much, I stood up and put one of her hair strands behind her ear, still kissing her, we finally broke the kiss.

I looked down, I did a wrong move, it wasn't right, she was already engaged.

But why did she do that?

"Y-Y/n what we did wasn't right," I slowly said as she looked at me, "What do you mean?" She asked with her innocent eyes.

"Y/n you're- you're engaged, and today-"

"Who said I'm engaged?" She said back while cutting me off, "My engagement got cancelled," She added.

"But you-" I wasn't understanding anything, "Oppa, Xu Kai my fiance had cancelled our engagement, becuase he knew that I Loved You," She said as my mind was slowly processing the things.

Her Engagement got cancelled
She Loves Me
ME?
ME!!

Suddenly a big shy smile appeared on my face, "You mean...." "Yeah," She said as I jumped in happiness.

I lifted her up and spun her around, she giggled at my action while we both were beyond happy. She made it happy for me, she was the reason behind this.

I looked at her and leaned in for another kiss, as she smiled and closed her eyes while waiting for the kiss.

I smashed my lips on her, and this was our Kiss

OUR KISS, not a kiss from your side or mine, but OUR

We both moved our lips in sync, she held my shoulders tightly as I was still lifting her up, I slowly put her down still not breaking the kiss.

How much did I actually wait to taste those sweet lips of hers, but it was worth it.

From TODAY SHE IS MINE........

"Promise me, you won't leave me again," I asked her as she smiled and pecked my nose before nodding.

"I PROMISE YOU, I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN," She said as I smiled and gave her a final peck on her lips.

-

-

-

Done