Chapter-30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

After confessing my feelings to him, he and I became normal, and to say couples, we were very happy, what else did we need?

We ate our dinner while having an awkward silence between us, I mean I couldn't believe I was now the girlfriend of JIMIN OF BTS like isn't this hard to believe?

Upon that things went a bit awkward between us after we shared that kiss, I mean now we were a couple.

We finished eating our dinner, as we both decided to have a little walk around the city.

~~~

We both were walking, and I don't know how did I get so much courage to confess to him and even kiss him that time, because now I was so shy to even hold hands, GOSH.

Our fingers brushed against each other causing me a ticklish sensation every time, I blushed every time it happened.

Jimin Pov

We both were walking on the street, our fingers were brushing against each other, Gosh I just wanna hold them.

I was going to hold her hands, Yes Jimin you can do it, I looked at her who was looking at her front, I looked at her hand and slowly was just about to hold it when she ran towards an ice cream parlor.

"Ice Cream!!" She squealed as I chuckled at her, I ran towards her, "You want one?" I asked as she nodded her head vigorously.

I chuckled and we both went inside the parlor, "Which flavor?" I asked her as she thought for a while.

"Hmm well...Chocochip cookie one," She said as I smiled, "1 Choco Chip Cookie Ice cream," I ordered as she got confused.

"Why only 1? why not 2?" She asked as I smirked.

"Cuz we will share it," I said as she blushed, I love it when she blushes, "Here's your order sir and mam," The waiter said as we smiled and took our ice cream.

We looked at each other, but she broke the contact, LOL she's so shy right now, and I can't help but tease her more.

I took a spoonful of ice cream and then looked at her, "Jagiya~" I sang as she looked at me with widened eyes while crimson red tint started to conquer her cheeks.

"Here," I said as I placed the spoon in front of her mouth as she just looked at it than me, and then at the people who looked at us while passing our table, she ate that, while I chuckled, she's too cute to handle.

I then took a bite and fed her again, at least we weren't awkward now, things were going smoothly.

I took the last bit of ice cream and was about to get up when I saw some ice cream on the side of her lips, I smirked as a crazy plan popped up.

I leaned in dangerously close to her, she widened her eyes, I smiled and wiped out that ice cream with my tongue and tasted it.

"Hmm it's sweet as your kiss baby," I said as she blushed, probably because I called her baby for the first time. I learned more and looked here and there, the people were minding their own business, I quickly pecked her lips and got up from my seat.

She too got up and then we head outside, as we walked out, I quickly took her hand and put it in one of my pockets, and held her hand tight.

She shyly smiled and walked closer to me, we both gazed at the starry night while sitting on one of the benches in the park.

"This is my best birthday," I said as she looked at me, I hugged her from the side, "Is it because of me?" She asked in a teasing way, but yeah she was right tho.

"Yup, thanks for coming back to me Y/n," I said and kissed her cheek.

"Well Oppa," She called, as I hummed.

"Did you like the tuxedo you're wearing today?" She asked, "Hmm yeah, it's good," I said nonchalantly as she got off my grip.

"Just good? isn't it awesome?" She whined, "Whatever, it's good and comfy," I said, "My mom gave me this to wear it for today," I said to her.

"Isn't it special?" She asked

"Umm, I don't think so, it's the same as my other tuxedos," I said as she huffed out.

"Why do you care so much about this tuxedo when you have a very handsome boyfriend to take care of," I said while wrapping my hands on her waist while snuggling more close to her as she again got off my grip.

"Oppa, I specially designed that tuxedo for you," She said as I widened my eyes, now I know why she cares about this.

"You did it?" I asked as she nodded while crossing her arms to her chest.

"Is my design that bad?" She pouted, I won't lie, I did lie about the tuxedo, it was awesome, but I didn't really care for it, but after Y/n said that she was the one who designed it, I was shocked and happy actually more than that.

"No baby, it's soo good, it's awesome, you should have said me first only," I said while cupping her cheeks, "You said it's just good," She said back as I regretted saying those words.

"See baby, I don't really care what I'm wearing, but after you said that it was designed by you, of course, I love it, This means so much to me," I said as I planted a kiss on her forehead. 

She smiled, "Fine, from today I'll be your personal designer then," She said as I chuckled and nodded.

"Let's go back home now," I said as she nodded, we went back to the restaurant and I dropped her off in my car.

"Oppa," She called me as I looked at her, "Is the assistant designer job for BTS still available," She asked, "I guess no," I said as she got disappointed.

"Hey baby, listen to me once, assistant one is not available, but the senior designer post is available," I said as she looked at me.

"But Anna Unnie," She said, "Well, coincidentally she just resigned yesterday, as she was moving to states with her husband," I said as she nodded.

"Why don't you try for a senior designer post instead," I said as she looked hesitant.

"But, I'm still new into this industry, will I be able to do it?" She asked as I smiled and cupped her cheeks.

"You will do it, I'm sure," I said back to her as she smiled.

"Now go back to your home fast, or else I will end up eating you," I said while smirking as she blushed.

"Aish," She hit my chest and ran away, as I chuckled at her, and drove off to my house too.

-

-

-

Done