Chapter-24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I went back to the practice room and sat there, still shocked for what happened earlier, my cheeks burned a little as I light shade of red conquered my cheeks, I shook my head getting out of those thoughts.

Soon Jimin Oppa also came inside and he sat at the other couch across me, while sending me glares from time to time, the members were all done with their clothes and returned them back to me while saying me some of the changes they wanted in those clothes, they said and went out of the practice room.

I and Jimin were still in the room, he looked at me for the last time and left the room too. I sighed heavily, he is very angry right now, and it's better to leave him for a while so he could calm down.

Anyway, I had to go back to C/n, BY TOMORROW

3 days later

Y/n Pov

3 days, it has been 3 days since he hasn't talked to me, he has always ignored me, I thought of calling him, but he won't pick up my calls. I understand his anger upon me, but it hurts me, it hurts me that I couldn't muster up the courage to say him the truth, but now I wanted to say to him, what I did to him, I did have a reason.

I tried calling him many times, but he just did not pick up my calls, I texted him on Insta, he saw my messages, and the next thing I knew was that he blocked me from Insta and even my number.

Damn, was he that angry at me???

I sighed as I put my phone down, I tried to message him through my other Insta account, hoping that he would listen to my explanation, but he blocked that account too.

"UGH," I groaned frustratedly, at least give me one chance to explain Oppa.

"Y/n, come down, Mr. Thomas has come to meet you," My mom shouted from downstairs, as I stared at my phone for the last time before finally going down.

Jimin Pov

I was really very angry at Y/n, she kept on lying to me for 2 freaking years, does she think it was easy for me to live without her messages? No, it wasn't, I know how much I actually cried, many thoughts appeared in my mind, maybe she was done with me, or maybe she just used me, maybe she forgot about me.

I missed her texts a lot, when I was all tired and drained out, her texts would soothe me up, but she left me all of a sudden without saying anything, I thought she might be busy, but no, she was here as our designer not even letting me know that she was here all these months.

Why? Just Why?

And then lastly when I got to know about her and wanted an explanation from her, she just left, she went back to C/n.

She just added more salt to the wound, and I was so angry that I blocked both her accounts.

Let her know the pain which I went through all these years.

-

-

-

Done

Sorry for the short chapter