Chapter-21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"So this is your work Hannah, hope you understood your work well, you're the assistant designer of BTS group," The manager said as I widened my eyes.

"BTS!!" I yelled, "I thought I was assigned to design for Enhypen," I said.

The manager checked some files before shaking his head from side to side saying no.

"Kim Yeji is assigned for Enhypen group, you were assigned for being the assistant designer of BTS," The manager said, KIM YEJI!!

Aish, I should have checked it by myself, that Yeji said me all the wrong information, it's okay Y/n, no one knows you here, no one knows you, just chill.

"So your boss Park Anna will guide you with this designing and all, she's the main designer of BTS, you'll be assisting her, hope you'll do well, fighting," The manager said and went out while I smiled at him as he went out. 

Soon an elegant lady with amazing fashion skills stood in front of me, "Hey, I'm Park Anna, nice to meet you, Hannah," She said while extending her hand towards me as I smiled and shook my hands with her.

"Well, so I heard you are here for getting some experience in the fashion industry, so you'll be assisting me for 2 years," She said as I nodded, "Well anyway, I'll be here to guide you, come follow me," She said as I nodded and followed her.

She lead me to a room, guess it's her cabin, she said me to come inside as I did.

She then handed me a file, I looked at the file, "Open it," She said as I nodded and opened it.

OH MY GOD!!! There were designs, perfect, did she do all of these, now I understood why she is assigned to design the clothes of BTS. She deserved it anyway.

"Did you like them," She asked while chuckling, "Like? I loved them," I said as she chuckled at me, "Anyway, let's go to the members of BTS, you should be introduced to them too," She said as I saw her with 'is this necessary' look, she gave me back 'yes this is necessary' look, I sighed.

~~~~

"Hey everyone," Anna waved at the members as she entered the room where they were practicing as I followed her behind, "Hey Anna Noona," Everyone said together, well she was 31 years, practically elder than BTS, she actually was even married and had a family.

"Guys, she is Hannah, from today she'll be assisting me," She said as the members turned their gaze to me, as I smiled shyly while bending at them.

"Hello, I'm Y- Hannah," I said while shyly waving my hand at them, they all smiled brightly at me, "So yeah she is the assistant designer of you guys, hope you all get along well," She said as they all nodded.

I saw Jimin, he just had an emotionless face, he smiled slightly which was looking as if he was faking it, all were sweaty because of the practice, "Okay then we'll take a leave," She said as she went outside and I followed her behind, as I closed the door behind me, huffing out the air.

I MET BTS IN PERSON, GOD I NEED TO BREATHE!!

~~~

"Stupid Kim Yeji!!! you lied to me about the groups we were assigned to?" I yelled at her as she smiled nervously, "Aish Hannah, I know I know, but I just decided to surprise you, at first you did get assigned to Enhypen, but I know how much you loved BTS, so I just requested them to give that to you instead, and they didn't mind since we both were had high merits, so yeah," She said.

See if it would be before then I would jump in joy, but now I don't wanna be near to BTS, mainly Jimin, aish, I just passed my 'Oh I'm so grateful to you' smile, she hugged me tightly.

~~~

Jimin Pov

We, members, continued practicing as that Hannah and our designer Anna noona left the room.

~~~~

Done of practice, we were done practice, as I head out of the room, I heard someone saying "Stupid Kim Yeji!!! you lied to me about the groups we were assigned to?" I looked at that direction to see Hannah yelling at some other girl who I guess is Kim Yeji who was just smiling nervously.

"Aish Hannah, I know I know, but I just decided to surprise you, at first you did get assigned to Enhypen, but I know how much you loved BTS, so I just requested them to give that to you instead, and they didn't mind since we both were had high merits, so yeah," Kim Yeji said as Hannah gave her a small smile and they both hugged.

So Hannah is an army too, this reminds me of Y/n, she was an army too, aah Y/n when will you again talk to me, I miss you so much.

They both then went to eat lunch maybe, it's already lunchtime tho, I decided to eat my lunch with the members too, I went to our house, the members already there, Taehyung, Jungkook were watching T.V, Jin was as usual cooking with Hobi on his side helping him, and Namjoon Hyung was......oh wait he again broke something, I sighed as I realized that he broke Yoongi Hyung's favorite antique piece. He's gone now.

I went towards the maknae's and decided to watch T. V with them.

"Guys, the lunch is ready," Jin Hyung shouted from the kitchen as we all stood up and went towards the dining table.

~~~

"Well, we are soon going to shoot for our another mv 'Permission to dance', right?" Namjoon asked as we all nodded.

"Yeah, so tomorrow we'll be having Anna and that Hannah around, they'll be deciding our clothes," He said as we all nodded.

"I'm done with my lunch, we need to go back to our company to practice on our future mv 'PTD' so better you all eat fast," Namjoon Hyung said while getting up from his seat and going to wash his hands.

-

-

-

Done