Chapter-12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insta Chats

Well Mochi, uk what?

What?

today's my friends birthday

Really? cool

No, it isn't cuz I can't even attend her birthday party

Why?

My parents again, they don't send me out easily

It's okay, maybe one day they will

I don't think so
I wish at least while coming to Korea, they'll allow me

Jimin Pov

What? 

What did she say?

She will come to Korea?

I texted her back

KOREA?
Seen

No Y/n don't leave me like that, answer my question plz. I decided to audio call her, she can't leave me in suspense like this, and luckily she picked up too.

OTP (As always texts on the left side of Y/n and right side are of Jimin)

Hello Oppa

Hello Y/n
what do you mean by coming to Korea?

Aish, no proper wishing, straight to the point

Umm sorry, but now coming to the point are you really gonna come to Korea?

Well.........I.....

say fast Y/n

Yes

Huh?

I mean yes I'm coming to Korea

When? How?

Why? don't you want me to come?

Pabo, of course, I want, just say me when are you coming

Umm well you'll know soon

What do you mean? wait- hello hello

OTP END

"ARGH," I groaned as Y/n cut the call, she left me in suspense now, I texted her again

Hey, you did not give a proper answer to me
Seen

Aish Y/n, just don't see my message, but even reply to it, I kept my phone on the nightstand and that's when my mom entered the room.

"Jimin-ah~~" She sang as I raised my eyebrows at her, I know what she's gonna say next.

"Tomorrow, hehe, I-"
"I know mom, another date right?" I asked her while cutting her sentence as she smiled nervously, "Well yes, my Jiminie is not a pabo after all, he is having brains" She said as I sighed heavily.

"Why mom? why do you always plan my dates with random girls without my knowledge? aish to be very honest I don't want to go," I whined as she pouted back.

"At least try, I hope you'll like this one," She said, "Fine fine, I know I'll not win against you, so there's no point in arguing, I'll go," I said as she smiled widely.

"Good decision, well she will be there in the xxx cafe by tomorrow 9 Am, be ready," She said and left my room as I sighed heavily while resting my head on my pillow, another date.

Y/n Pov

Why the fuck did you say to him that you'll come to Korea Y/n? Just WHy?

Aish, It's not even sure that I'll come or not, it's just I'm preparing to go there, but still not sure, my stupid mind doesn't even think before typing, I can't even answer his last question well, so I just saw his message and gave him no reply, that night I did not talk to him cuz I know he would only ask about that Korea thingy.

Whatever, guess now I've to start preparing to go to Korea for real somehow or let this thing slide in. Fuck Y/n why did you even text him that, my mind must have gone insane. UGH Y/N, you are a BIG PABO HERE!

1 Week Later

Y/n Pov

This whole week Jimin Oppa tried to ask me the same question 'Are you really gonna come to Korea?' like 100 times already, and I had to avoid it every time, eventually, he too stopped asking, my school has also started, I mean the pandemic is under control so our school's also finally started, finally got to meet my bitches too, and finally out of this prison-house at least for few hours.

~~~~

I was on the way to my home, the school completed, have to go back home again, I bid goodbye to my friend as our both houses were on different directions.

After a few minutes, I finally reached my home, I opened the door to get welcomed by their fight once again, I sighed heavily, they did not even notice that I'm back home, well even if they would it's not like they would stop fighting, I took off my shoes and was about to enter the living room when I heard...

"SO WHAT? Y/N ISN'T MY REAL DAUGHTER THO," 

A/n: Now that a twist, hehe 😏😼 vote and support😙

-

-

-

Done