Chapter-31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Ready?" Jimin asks me as I nervously nodded, he hugged me tightly before leading me to the office, the interview for being a senior designer of BTS.

I inhaled deeply before correcting my posture and arranging my already arranged resume, "You can do it, fighting," Jimin said from behind as I turned back and sent him my smile, he smiled back.

I finally entered the office. 

"Oh, it's you, Hannah," Mr. Nim said, he knew me before too, after all, he was the one who took me as an intern before, "Not Hannah, it's Y/n," I said as he got confused.

"My real name is Y/n not Hannah, 3 months before I had to change my identity because of some family problems," I said not trying to reveal it to him, he nodded understanding not asking me any further questions.

"Okay anyway, let's get to the point, hope your family problems are solved now, so coming to the Post you have applied for," He said while checking my resume.

"Senior Designer post is little too high for you I guess," He mumbled but I heard it anyway, "I mean, you were an assistant designer 3 months before, and giving you the senior post doesn't feel right," He said, "I hope you understand, you need experience for it," He said as I nodded in understanding.

He was right, I didn't have the experience, and I had to agree to it no matter what.

"But at the same time, I know you are a talented designer, I don't wanna lose such a talent too," He said, "And the post for the assistant designer is no longer available," He said while putting his finger on under his chin thinking carefully.

"But.....one post is still available for you," He suddenly said.

"Which one?" I asked curiously, "Assistant designer post for TXT," He said as I nodded, "I mean yeah it's not BTS, but after 2 years you can become a senior designer, till then you'll get experience too," He said as I smiled and nodded.

"Okay then Y/n, from tomorrow you can start working, your senior is Min EunAe, the ID which we gave you 3 months back, you can use it, but before using it again, let us make some minor changes in it," He said as I nodded. 

I went out of the office, where he was Jimin still waiting for me, aww what a cute boyfriend. I went to him and dragged him to a more quiet place where only 2 of us were there.

"Why did you bring me here," Jimin asked, "I can't probably be with you together in front of everyone," I said as he nodded, "Yeah right," He said.

"Anyway did you get the job?" He asked as I sighed, "No," I said as he sighed and hugged me, as I smiled, "It's okay, you'll get a better one, don't be disappointed hmm," He whispered sweet things in my ears as I smiled.

"Pabo," I whispered back, "I didn't get a senior post cuz I got an assistant job again," I said as he got confused.

"Explain me well Y/n," He said, as I explained to him the whole story, "So you'll be working for TXT?" He pouted, "Yeah, cuz I'm not well experienced enough to just start working as a Senior designer, so yeah I'll work for TXT, maybe after 2 years I may get promoted," I said as he nodded.

"But still you won't be working as our designer," He sulked as I chuckled at him.

"Be happy that I'm still getting a chance to work here," I said while cupping his cheeks, "But-" He got cut off when I kissed him slowly and passionately, he was a little shocked but soon smiled and responded to that kiss by kissing me back, wrapping his arms around my waist and tilting his head for better access to deepen that kiss.

He pulled me closer and bit my lower lip, I moaned as he took that chance to enter my mouth and I gladly let him enter it, I roamed my hands onto his silky hair while enjoying our little moment.

We finally broke the kiss, breathing heavily, as we stared into each other's eyes.

"I can't stop resisting those plumpy lips of yours," I whispered as he was Jungshook, "I thought it was men who would do such moves and flirt with their partners, and make the first move," He said.

"Lol, I'm frank, and I said the truth, I really can't resist them," I said as he smirked, "Next time I'll be the one to make the first move," He said as I smirked back, "I'm fine with it Mr. Park Jimin," I said as I drew circles on his chest and went out.

Someone should have seen his *I'm taken aback* face, Lol, that was funny.

"I'm going back to my apartment," I said, "Wait, I'll drop you," He said while running towards me.

-

-

-

Done