Chapter-22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Hannah can you please take their sizes, I'll note them down," Anna Unnie said as I nodded, my hands shivering to even do such a thing, you can do it Y/n.

I took the tape and started measuring their sizes, I'm so lucky to get to touch their body, even a bit, hehe my pervert mind, Y/n stop yourself.

I measured all the 6 members, and now it was Jimin Oppa's turn, I was going to measure his size too when he stopped me, I looked at him confused.

Jimin Pov

No, I won't let any girl touch me, it just doesn't feel right, I love only Y/n, so I'm gonna stay loyal to her until I get a response from her.

Hannah was about to measure my size when I stopped her, she was confused, I took out a paper from my pocket and handed it to her. Since Y/n stopped talking to me I became moodier and irritated.

"What is this?" She asked, her voice sounding so similar, very similar to Y/n, "My size," I said as she nodded and gave it to Anna Noona.

Anyway, Anna took it, and then went out, she said Y/n to stay here cuz she'll be bringing some designs, while Hannah will just wait here.

Hannah was checking out her phone when a notification popped up, she looked at it and smiled, I wondered what that notification was.

Y/n Pov

I got a message from Xu Kai

Messages

Hey, Y/n, we finally got some evidence against your uncle and aunt, finally yay!! I'll tell you the details of it later after getting more evidence.

Yes, Finally, finally he got some evidence against my uncle and aunt, yes!!

Anna Unnie came into the room with some designs, "Guys, here are the designs, as you all said the concept of PTD, I designed your clothes according to that concept only, check it by yourself once, and if you want any changes you can say it to Y/n, she'll make those changes," Anna Unnie said as I looked at her with a confused look.

"You're assisting me, and I should guide you, so yeah you will learn through this, so do well," She said and went out as I sighed and looked at BTS.

I cleared my throat before passing them the designs, they took turns seeing their designs, evryone was okay with their design except one.

Jimin!!

"I guess you need to make some changes in the coat," He said, "Yeah what changes do you need?" I asked while taking out my notebook and noting his points down.

"I don't think it needs to be fancy, a simple coat would be better," He said as I nodded, "I'll inform this to Anna Unnie, thank you," I said as I exit from the room.

~~~

1 Month Later

"Sir's your clothes are ready, you can check them now," I said as I hold that box of clothes in my hands, and entered the room.

"Aish Hannah, you don't need to call us sir, we've said that before too, just call us Oppa," Jungkook said as I nodded while smiling.

"Okay Oppa, you all try it, I'll be sitting here, if you got any changes you can tell me," I said and sat down at the couch as they went into the room to change one by one.

Jimin was sitting beside me, my heartbeat was like a train, shh shh, get down Y/n. I thought of opening my phone to distract myself.

"Umm, so where are you from?" He asked, "C/n," I said without thinking, "What?" He asked back as I realized what I said.

"A-and Korea too," I added, shit Y/n.

"oh, so you're half Korean and C/n?" He asked as I nodded, "You know what? you remind me of someone special," He said as I looked at him.

"Who?" I asked, "Her name was Y/n, and she's from C/n," He said as I felt my heart doing disco dance.

I'm SPECIAL TO HIM!!

"So what happened?" I asked him, probably knowing his answer already, "She..-" He was cut off by Anna Unnie.

"Y/n come fast, for now, I need you," Anna Unnie said as I got up and went out with her.

Jimin Pov

"-suddenly left me like you," I completed my sentence and sighed. I looked at my side and realized that Y/n forgot her phone in a hurry.

I decided to give back her phone, I took her phone and was about to get up when her phone beeped again, and the lock screen showed a message, she kept my photo as her lock screen.

The message was

Y/n, we finally got tough evidence against your uncle and aunt, you can now come back to C/N!!
- Xu Kai

-

-

-

Done