Chapter-27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Months Later

"Bye Mom, dad and.......Kai," I said as they all hugged me, I'm really very grateful to Kai that he made me realize my mistake, Love can't be forced, he was right, I felt bad for him at first, but he and I finally moved on.

And here I was in the airport once again, to go to Korea once again, and this time I'll chase my Love by myself.

And yeah no I didn't say him, I mean Jimin anything about my return to Korea, it's a surprise.

Xu Kai came to and smiled widely while opening his arms, as I smiled back and hugged him tight, "I'll miss you," He said, "I'll miss you too," I said as we both enjoyed each other's presence for some moments before breaking our hug.

"Go and chase your Love well, hope you'll win this fight," He said and planted a kiss on my forehead as I smiled and nodded, "I will, thanks again," I said as he playfully hit my arm.

"Hope you'll forget this word 'thanks' cuz I said you not to say that for at least 1000 times," He said as I chuckled.

"Fine fine," I said.

"Passengers, the flight for Korea will depart soon, all the passengers are expected to board the plane as soon as possible, Thank You," We all heard the announcement as I smiled, "I've to go," I said as he smiled back.

"Best of Luck," He said as I smiled and finally turned my heels to walk towards the plane, Jimin I'm coming for you again.

~~~~

2 Weeks Later

Y/n Pov

Yeah, I already reached Korea, Jimin still doesn't know about my arrival, I mean wait for some more time, I'm still planning on surprising him.

I was right now shopping for some fabrics, I've been making a very good suit specially for him for the past 2 weeks since I'm already used to this fashion industry, so I knew what to do.

I was in a fabric shop when I spot a woman, she was having trouble in choosing a suit, I went up to her, "Hello mam, do you need any help," I asked her politely as she looked at me and back at the suit, "Well my son is going to have his birthday soon, and I want to buy a really good tuxedo for him, but I don't know what to buy," She said as I smiled.

"Well, mam....." I started and explained to her about the texture, the clothing material, fabric used, its quality, comparing both tuxedos as she stood there amazed by me.

"At last I guess, this red tuxedo is the best one," I said to her as she nodded with me, "I too think you're right, okay then this tuxedo is final, thanks for your help," She said as I politely bowed down, "Are you an employee here?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No mam, I'm not an employee here, I am a fashion designer actually," I said as she nodded with me, "Oh, so that's why you knew a lot about this," She said, "Where do you work actually?" She asked as we both head out of the boutique.

"Well I used to work in HYBE, for BTS as an assistant designer," I said as she gasped, "Really for BTS?" She asked as I smiled and nodded.

"So you don't work there anymore?" She asked, "Well, I had to quit because of some family problems," I said as she nodded.

"Oh, well were you close to the members of BTS?" She asked as I nodded slightly.

"Not all, but yeah I was very close with Jimin Sir," I said as that lady smiled, "Well, why don't you come to my house, I mean you helped me a lot today," She said.

"Ah, no need for it, it was my pleasure to help you," I said while refusing her politely, "Please, don't decline it, I'll be happy to have you around, just this one time," She said as I thought for a while before nodding my head.

"My house is not too far, it's just a few blocks away," She said as I nodded as we both walked towards her house.

~~~

MY JAW DROPPED SEEING HER HOUSE, SORRY IT WAS A MANSION ACTUALLY.

SHE'S RICH AF!!

"Come inside," She said as I removed my sandals before entering her hou- mansion.

"What do you want? water, or cola or juice?" That lady asked me, "Juice is fine," I said as she smiled and brought that juice a few moments later.

"I still did not ask your name, well what's your name?" She asked, "My name is Y/n," I said she nodded, "Ah Y/n, I think I heard this name before," She said as I looked at her side table.

A very familiar photo frame caught my eye.

The photo frame had a picture of someone very familiar.

Wait IT'S JIMIN!!!

"Excuse me mam, are you also a fan of Jimin?" I asked her while pointing at that frame.

She looked at it before smiling, "Ah no, I mean yeah," She said as I got confused.

"I'm his mom," She said as I WIDENED MY EYES.

WTF

-

-

-

Done