Chapter-14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"So say me the whole truth," I said while looking at my uncle and aunt, they exchanged glances before sighing.

"Sweetie, prepare yourself for the truth, I know it must sound crazy, and unbelievable, but you've gotta believe us," My aunt said while caressing my hand as I softly smiled at her, assuring her that I'm ready.

"First of all, you're real parents aren't them but...." He trailed off as I stared at him to continue, he bit his lip before speaking.

"We both are your real parents," My uncle said as I widened my eyes in shock, a complete shock.

I couldn't believe it, my Uncle and aunt were my parents? like really? seriously?

I just couldn't digest it, I was more than shocked, I never expected my life to be this tragic.

"I know it's hard to believe, but we don't have proof too, so you just have to blindly believe us," My aunt or should I say M-Mom said as I blinked my eyes before nodding.

"What do you mean by no proof?" I asked as my uncle sighed.

"You know 14 years before....." He started narrating the story as I listened to it carefully..

Flashback (14 Years Before)

Y/n was just 3 years old, she was loved by her real parents a lot, like who doesn't?

But of course, every perfect story does have villains, and in her life, her villains turned out to be her own Uncle and aunt (Y/n's foster parents).

Her foster parents who are her uncle and aunt used to run a business where your dad was a partner in it. At first, things were very smooth, both guys were after all college buddies, but since he married that woman (Y/n's stepmom) she changed everything.

She tried her best to remove Y/n's dad from the business, so only her family could own that business, she accused Y/n's dad falsely in wrong accounts of a business with fake proofs and witnesses, eventually, Y/n's dad was kicked out of the business by his own friend who didn't believe him instead believed his wife.

They ended their partnership, and from then on the business was solely handled by Y/n's uncle, but soon the business was in losses, and Y/n's uncle was very stressed out of this.

One day Y/n's uncle casually brought Y/n to his office, although he hated his friend, it doesn't mean that he would hate his nephew too.

Y/n was looking around the office with her big round eyes, examining the place well, "Y/n, uncle will have a meeting with another uncle, keep quiet," Her uncle said in a baby voice as Y/n smiled while continuing eating the chocolate which her uncle gave her.

Soon a middle-aged man, who must be the same as your uncle's age, entered the office with a wide grin on his face, he was wearing a costly suit with a branded watch and shoes which proved that he was rich as fuck.

Y/n continued eating silently and cutely, the rich man looked at Y/n and awed at her, he went near her and pinched her cheeks gently, "I really like this girl Mr. Shawn," That rich man said as Mr. Shawn (Y/n's uncle) nodded while smiling.

The meeting started as they both discussed the business deals, finally shaking their hands with each other, the rich man was about to leave when he came near Y/n again who was now sleeping.