Chapter-20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(There will be many time leaps, so plz get along with it)

2 years later

Y/n Pov

Here I am, collecting my graduation certificate, I passed my fashion degree with the highest marks, I daily call my parents to ask them about any updates, but all I get is 'No'. I sighed.

"HANNAH!!" Yeji came running towards me and hugged me tightly, we both got very good marks in our exams, and even got internship opportunities in very big companies, for very good idols, yeah idols.

"Okay class, let's take a final photo," The teacher announced as the whole class did as she said, we all took a class photo, throwing our caps up showing that we all are finally graduated and live the life we wanted.

My parents did say to me that my fake ass parents did try to find me, they even sent spies to different countries, but still did not send one in Korea, thank goodness.

About Xu Kai, he is still single waiting for me to come back, and I really try my hard to love him back the way he does, but somehow I just can't and I hate myself for it.

Jimin Pov

It's been 2 years since I got to talk to Y/n, I remember our moments when we both used to talk a lot, no matter how tired I'm, I always tried to save some time to talk to her, I remember how she promised me to come to Korea, either she must be in Korea already, or she must have broken the promise already.

Yeah I miss her like crazy, never thought that talking to her would make me the happiest man on this world, but at the same time when she's gone I feel so devastated, my Hyung did the best to make me happy, but something just doesn't feel right.

Y/n had become a part of my life, talking to her relieved me from stress, she was like my stress remover, and when Y/n stopped talking to me, it was like a part of me is gone (All my love is go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-one).

Yes I realized that I love her, I know that I don't know anything about her, how old is she, how she looks, but honestly, I don't care, I just want to confess to her for once, just see her once, I don't care how she looks, but I still wanna meet her.

"Jimin-ah, you have a vlive now," Namjoon Hyung shouted as I went towards the room for the vlive.

~~~~

"Hey Armies," I said as the live started, as I got a lot of comments from Armies, the live continued, I continued to talk trying to distract myself from Y/n, these vlives were the best, Armies were the best, they never failed to make me happy.

I was reading some comments as usual, when this comment took my attention.

Hey Mochi, I'm still there don't worry

Who commented "Hey Mochi, I'm still there don't worry," I said unknowingly as Armies commented more, and because of that I lost that comment too, although I'm known as Mochi among Armies, that comment still reminded me of someone, Y/n, she used to call me that, I smiled to myself, my mood became good in an instant.

As the live continued, I got another comment which caught my eye

Mochi-ah don't worry, I'll always support you no matter what, I Promise you

Y/n is all I remembered, she promised me one thing, that is to come to Korea, did she come? or not?

~~~

The live soon ended, as I opened my Insta again, I messaged Y/n again, in the hope that she'll see my messages at least now, who am I joking? I guess she won't.

Still, I messaged her

Insta Chats

Hey Y/n, I guess you're busy with your life too, but I hope you'll chat with me once at least, I already miss you a lot.
Seen

*WTF, Y/n Finally saw my message, I quickly messaged her back*

Hey Y/n!!

You finally saw my messages

Thanks a lot

How r u?

What happened to you? why didn't you reply me all these days? are you okay? did something happen to you? are you fine?

Are you in Korea right now? if yes give me your address I'll come there

Umm Oppa, I'm busy these days, sorry if I couldn't talk to u, I was just too busy

Hey u okay right

Yeah, I'm, okay bye now, I can't talk much also, take good care of urself bye bye<3
Y/n is offline now

Jimin Pov

She then went offline, she said Oppa instead of Mochi, I'm sure she is in a problem, I'll find it out soon. 

But I'm too happy that she finally saw my messages and even replied to me, aish I guess I'm crazy now

Y/n Pov

Oh, SHit Y/n, why did you even try to check ur previous acc, I just thought of seeing all the messages secretly without him noticing but my bad luck, he was actually messaging me that time, Shit, I can't talk to him on Insta anymore, at least I can talk to him on vlive, God he noticed my comment too, hehe, back to earth Y/n.

My parents said that my fake ass parents are now trying to search for any social media accounts that I had, good thing before coming here, I logged out of all my social media acc from those gadgets and even cleared all the history of my old phone, so no way can they know, and even if they try to search it would hard af.

But still, we can't take risks too, so it's better for me to avoid my previous acc as much as possible till I'm proved that I'm actually my parent's own daughter.

And about another thing, I got a chance to design the clothes of Enhypen, yeah the K-POP which works under HYBE, it means I can at least see Mochi every day, yay, but Y/n be careful yes be careful.

-

-

-

Done