Chapter-32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I was in front of the company, On the first day of my job, wait I've already worked here before, but today I'm working for TXT, not BTS, anyways, I enter the huge building and went to the receptionist to collect my ID.

"Welcome back Y/n," the manager said as I smiled at him and nodded, "Thank you," I said while smiling, "Anyway, I guess I don't need to say you the things again, cuz you already worked here before," He said as I nodded, "Yeah I know," I said, "Eun Ae's office is on the 4th floor," He said as I nodded again.

I went to the elevator and pressed button 4, as the door closed and it led me up to the 4th floor. I walked out and saw one particular room, the door had 'Senior Designer of TXT' written on it, I assumed it was Eun Ae's office and knocked on it.

"Come in," I heard a faint voice as I walked in while bowing politely, "Hello mam, I'm Y/n, here as an assistant designer of TXT," I said as she looked up at me, she had a great sense of fashion, she stood up and smiled while walking towards me, "Hey Y/n, I'm Eun Ae," She said as I smiled and shook hands with her.

"And yeah, don't need to call me mam, I'm just 30," She said as I nodded, "Okay then Eun Ae will be okay I guess," I said as she chuckled, "It will," She said.

"Anyway, welcome back, I heard you used to work here as an assistant designer of BTS," She said as I nodded, "Yeah, I used to," I said, "Then what made you stop it?" She asked, "Umm well, family problems," I said while rubbing my nape as she nodded her head.

"Oh, hope you're problems are solved," She said as I nodded, "Yeah it is," I said back.

~~~~

After 1 Week

It has been 1 week already since I'm working here, and yeah no one knows about my relationship.

Anyway, I was in the office with Eun Ae Unnie, she and I got close and I call her Unnie only, I was sitting in the office drawing designs just for fun, cuz we had no work to do for now.

There was a knock outside, "Come in," Unnie said still focusing on her designs, there came 2 managers.

2 managers, one was of BTS, and the other was of TXT.

"Good morning sir," We both stood up and bowed at them, they sat on the seats opposite Eun Ae Unnie as I stood next to Unnie.

~~~~

They talked to us and said to us that BTS and TXT are gonna collaborate together for their upcoming song, 'Musical Paradise'.

They said us that because of this, we need to design clothes for BTS and TXT, cuz the senior designer of BTS is still not assigned and the assistant designer of BTS is still new to these things.

We of course had to agree, cuz double payment, haha, and I was going to meet Jimin more now, yes.

~~~

Eun Ae Unnie said that she will divide the works, she said that I will handle BTS designs and she will handle TXT's, as I was already their assistant designer it is easier for me to handle their designs, and Eun Ae would supervise and execute my designs.

I entered the practice room of BTS and there was only Jimin there, "Jimin," I called him as he saw me and smiled, he spread his arms wide open and gestured me to come and hug him. "Aww," I said and ran to him and hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Eun Ae said to me that you'll be designing our clothes," He said as I nodded, "Yup," I said as he caressed my hair, we stayed like that only not even realizing that 6 men already entered the room.

"Jimin Shi," Someone said awkwardly as we both froze and looked at the owner to see Jungkook and other members looking at us with wide-open eyes, but when they saw that I was the one Jimin was hugging their eyes widened more.

"Hannah!!" They all gasped together, shit we were caught.

"What were you both doing?" Jungkook asked while looking at us suspiciously, "Umm, hugging my........girlfriend," Jimin said as everyone gasped again as I bit my lower lip.

"I thought you......" He stopped as he looked at me and then went to Jimin and whispered something to which Jimin smiled.

"Jungkook she is Y/n," Jimin smiled as he looked at me, "So Hannah and Y/n were twins?" Jungkook asked confused.

"No, Hannah is Y/n, 3 months Y/n had to change her identity into Hannah because of some personal reasons, but now everything is fine," Jimin said as everyone gasped.

"So she's that Y/n with whom you used to text? that Insta girl?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded.

"So you mean SHE IS THAT Y/N," Vkook shouted, "YES SHE IS THAT Y/N, NOW STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION!!" Jimin shouted back as everyone went silent.

"What are you all talking about?" Namjoon asked, "Ah well, it's a long story," Jungkook replied, "In short, Y/n was the reason why Jimin was so dull in past 2 years and used to cry in the bathroom when she was gone," Jungkook said as Jimin grit his teeth.

"It wasn't necessary to say it that way, that too in front of Y/n," Jimin said while gritting his teeth, while I stood silent still thinking 'did Jimin really cry for me? ME? aww my poor baby' 

"Haha, but now everything is fine, well Congratulations both of you," Jungkook said while smiling and shaking hands with me, I smiled back at him.

"So anyway, coming to work, as you and TXT will collaborate, I'm your designer till then," I said, "We know it," They all said while smiling at me as I smiled back.

-

-

-

Done