Chapter-33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months later

"The shooting for Musical Paradise has completed, thanks for your cooperation," The director announced as BTS and TXT hugged each other, "We finally did it," They all said while hugging each other.

And whereas here was Y/n in her apartment enjoying her leave, or maybe, she decided yesterday only that today she won't get up until she can't stand her own breath.

And here was Jimin who was hurrying to meet Y/n, I mean for a whole month he couldn't spend much time with her, and now when the shooting is over he just wanted to meet you, hug you, and spend time with you.

"Hey Jimin, we all have decided to go to the cafe and have some small celebration together, would you join in?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook kept his arm on his shoulder.

"Umm....no, I need to go somewhere, something urgent came up," Jimin lied, "Oh Jimin-shi, you really think you can fool us? US? no, we know that you are going to meet Y/n now," Jungkook smirked as Jimin was surprised by him, how did he know that?

"Umm..." Jimin trailed off, "I-"

"Yeah yeah, we know how impatient you are to see YOUR Y/n, ok fine go, we know you missed her a lot," Taehyung said as Jimin blushed as the members chuckled before leaving him.

Jimin rushed towards his car and then drove off to your house, it was 12:00 P.M, and you being a lazy ass was still sleeping.

"Aah, I'll meet her today," Jimin thought while smiling to himself.

~~

It took about 15 minutes to reach your house, he parked his car in the parking lot, and ran towards your door, and pressed the bell button.

Y/n Pov

Ding Dong

"Ugh, who's it to disturb my precious sleep," I groaned while getting out of my duvet, I lazily walked towards the door, not even seeing through the peephole, I just opened the door swiftly.

"Who?" I asked while still not looking up, still sleepy and leaning against the door, "Hey.....Y/n," The one who was standing there said as I froze, I knew who that voice belonged to, slowly I looked up and saw him.

JIMIN!!

I immediately slammed the door on his face, shit, I was embarrassed as fuck.

Shit, I looked like a ghost right now, AAAH Y/N!! AISH

I quickly went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth, while setting my hair properly. He can't see me like this.

Finally looking a bit presentable, I finally opened the door, he was still standing there using his phone, "Heyyo, wassup?" I asked while nervously smiling, he looked at me and smiled before hugging me, shit I must be stinking right now.

But still, I hugged him back, he sniffed my hair, "Hmm it's good," He said.

"What the- my hair smells gross right now," I said as he broke the hug, "Mr. Park Jimin, you should inform before coming to someone's house," I said.

"You are not someone, you're my girlfriend," He said as I bit my lower lip to suppress my smile.

"Ugh, Jimin, you don't know how messy my house is right now," I whined as he peeked over my house, "It's clean," He said while smiling at me and entering the house. "Aah, you don't know how my bedroom is right now, you could have at least informed me, I would have got ready and even arranged my house well," I whined as he looked at me.

"If I would inform you, then I wouldn't have got to see your beautiful 'just woke up now' angelic face," He said as I raised my eyebrows, "Your sarcasm tho," I said as he smiled, "No I meant it," He said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever," I said.

"Anyway, did you have your breakfast?" He asked as I shrugged my shoulders, "Isn't it obvious that I just woke up now, so I didn't have my breakfast," I said.

"I knew you wouldn't have it, that is why, let's have lunch together," He said, "How about eating outside?" He suggested.

"Like this?" I said while pointing at myself, "Go and bath, I'll wait for you," He said as I looked at him, "Are you sure, cuz I take at least an hour to bath," I said as he nodded, "My phone can entertain me," He said as I shrugged my shoulders and nodded.

~~~

"La la la la la laaa, la la la la la laaa, la la la la la laaa, la la la la laaaa, I'm on the next level," I sang the lyrics as the water was pouring on my body, "Next Level Cosmo," I sang again while rubbing the shampoo on my hair.

"Light it Up like Dynamite Woah," I sang Dynamite lyrics. "Pick your filter," I sang again totally unaware that someone was actually listening to it.

"Cuz you're mine, I just wanna blow your mind," I sang, "I want to be you're light, baby you should be your light," I sang again, Promise was my favorite song, all time.

I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around my body, and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked at my front to see him again, with widened eyes.

"YOU PERVERT GET OUT!!," I shouted as I threw one of my pillows at him as he ran out.

I immediately closed the door, before leaning on it, aah embarrassed for the second time, my room is a freaking mess right now.

"Aaah," I bit my lower lip, as I walked towards my wardrobe and changed into my clothes, some good looking clothes, aah I'm a fashion designer, I always good looking clothes *hair flip*

~~

I unlocked my door and saw Jimin sitting on my couch, he saw me and widened his eyes, "You look- gorgeous," He said as I rubbed my nape before mouthing him a thankyou.

He came to me and pulled me by my waist as I quickly held his shoulders, he looked at my lips for a while and leaned in and kissed my pink plumpy lips.

And me being me will respond to that quickly.

He broke the kiss still staring at me, "I really can't resist these plumpy lips of yours," He said as my jaw dropped.

"You just copied my dialogue, Mr. Park Jimin," I said as he smirked, "Plagiarism is a crime, well it costs something Mr. Park," I said as he moved more close to me, my skin tickled against his.

"Oh really, then what's the price," He asked, as I thought for a while, "Hmm, well carry me till downstairs," I said while lifting my arms as he was confused, I was just kidding and was about to put down my arms when I felt my legs being lifted up and I was in his arms.

I widened my eyes as he smirked, he then started to walk towards the door, and then opened it with his legs and closed it with his legs and locked it by Idk what means.

He then started to walk downstairs, "Are you seriously gonna carry me till down?" I asked him as he nodded, "I was just kidding," I said, "But I took it seriously," He said while still not putting me down.

"Ugh, Jimin, everyone is looking at us," I said while hiding my face in his chest as he chuckled, "Well then let them look, I ain't afraid on publicly announcing my relationship," He said as I was still hiding.

We finally reached his car, as he finally put me down, I quickly went inside the car as he came to the other side to drive.

-

-

-

Done