Chapter-36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Jimin Pov

I woke up and saw Y/n leaning her head against my chest, I looked around, we were still on the couch, the T.V was still ON, gosh we both must have fallen asleep.

I looked at the time, it was 7 AM, I woke Y/n up, "Yah, wake up," I shook her body as she groaned, "Get up sleeping beauty, it's 7, we need to get to the company by 9," I said as she slowly opened her eyes.

I smiled while giving her a morning kiss, "Come now get up," I said as she yawned while stretching her body and finally got up.

"Good morning Jimin-ah," She said and went to the bathroom as I followed her behind. "Oh no, I don't have an extra brush tho," She said as there was no brush for me as I looked at her.

"Hmm then...." I thought, "We can share the same brush then," I said as she widened her eyes, and I could see a red tint on her cheeks.

"A-are you okay with it?" She asked as I nodded, "Yeah I'm," I said as she blushed, "Okey then," She said.

"Umm well, will you brush first? or should I brush first?" She asked, "How about we brush together?" I said while smirking as she looked at me with a WTF face, I know what I said was just impossible.

"I'll brush first," She said and slammed the bathroom door shut on me, as I blinked, why do I say such things, aish.

She soon came out and handed me her brush while she went and sat on her bed.

"What will you do next?" I asked, "Well after you finish brushing, I'll shower," She said as I smirked.

"I have an offer," I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry not interested in it," She said as I pouted, "You did not even listen to it," I said.

"Mr. Park Jimin, I know what your offer is, it is to shower together, am I right?" She said as I reluctantly nodded, how did she know.

"How did you even know?" I asked, "I read a lot of love novels, now go and brush," She said pushing me inside as I chuckled.

"Dirty-minded," She muttered, "I know I'm flirty and dirty-minded only for you baby," I said from inside the bathroom and already imagined her to facepalm herself.

~~

"Done," I said as I and Y/n nodded at each other and head out of the house, "Are you still having cramps?" I asked her as she shook her head, "Nope, on my 4th day I don't have cramps, or I have painless cramps," She said as I nodded.

"Okay then," I said while extending my arm towards her arm, she understood and hook up her arm with me, I smiled and walked towards the car.

We sat inside the car, "Well, I guess now we should already announce our relationship to the public," I said while still driving as she shot her eyes upon me.

"Are you crazy? don't you know their reaction? do you even know how Army will react to this? No way we can announce our relationship now," She said.

"But one or the other day we need to announce it," I said trying to convince her, but she being she did not budge, Damn she was stubborn as hell.

"No Jimin, we can't, the media will make a big scene of it, I don't know if the company will be okay with it," She said, "Y/n, the company has no problem with it," I whined.

"And about Army?" She asked as I sighed, "Some or the other day Army will have to know this, so why not now?" I whined again as she shook her head as a NO.

STUBBORN

I stopped my car, as we reached the company, I quickly pecked her lips and ran off listening to her yellings at me "YOU PARK JIMIN, WILL NEVER CHANGE WILL YOU!!" she yelled as I chuckled.

She got off the car while running towards me, we both entered the company together, workers eyeing us as we both quickly part our ways, she went to the fashion department, whereas I went to the dance practice room.

~~~

"Here is our dear Jimin-shi," Jungkook said as soon as I entered the room, "And he returned back to work too early," Jungkook said, sarcasm filled in his voice as I looked at other members.

"I've heard that you spent a whole day in your girlfriend's house," Namjoon smirked, "Yah, don't say me you did something dirty there," Jin said as looked at him with 'are you serious look.

"Who knows? you can do anything, you're such a flirt too," Jin shrugged his shoulders as I shook my head from side to side in annoyance.

"Anyway, it doesn't look like he did it, or else Y/n would be limping by now," Taehyung barged into the room with refreshments in his hands while throwing each one at us as we caught it.

"I saw Y/n down, she was fine, and she wasn't limping," Taehyung said while opening the can and was about to drink when I smacked him.

"Why do you both maknaes think something dirty?" I growled as they chuckled.

"We learn that from you Jimin-shi," They said as I shake my head from left to right.

-

-

-

Done

Sorry for late update, I'll try to update early next time, sorry again

Love Ya<333