Chapter- 26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Month Later

Y/n Pov

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I know, what your uncle and aunt did with you, at first when you ran away I was very upset, but I guess it was a good decision, the truth has come out." Mr. Thomas (Xu Kai's dad) said as I nodded.

"I know, but that was all in past, now I wanna focus on my present," I said to him and looked at my parents, MY PARENTS, yeah I forgave them, they, after all, loved me more than their own, so why wouldn't I forgive them.

"Then.....about the marriage....." Mr. Thomas said as I looked at Xu Kai, he looked back at me, the only question which I don't have an answer.

I don't know, but I don't feel like marrying Xu Kai, I know he is a very awesome guy every girl could get, but I still didn't want to marry him, something inside me stopped me saying that I shouldn't marry someone whom I don't love.

I do Love Xu Kai, but as a friend, a very good friend, I tried my best to love him as my husband, but I just cannot, LOVE CAN'T BE FORCED.

Jimin Oppa was all I got in my mind, his confession, of course, I loved him too, but I didn't want to cheat Kai too, he did so much for me, I didn't feel like hurting his feelings.

Mr. Thomas was still looking at me, I looked at my parents, "Sweetie, it's your wish, we don't care about the shares we'll get in return for your marriage, we just want you to be happy, so you decide," My parents said as I looked at Xu Kai and then Mr. Thomas.

I reluctantly nodded my head, "I- I have no problem marrying him," I said as Mr. Thomas smiled widely.

"And Xu Kai was always ready for this marriage, so we'll start planning," Mr. Thomas said as Xu Kai suddenly spoke up.

"Dad, I don't wanna marry her," He said 

I widened my eyes at him, why did he say that?

"But why?" His dad asked, "Dad, I-I just don't feel like marrying her," Xu Kai said as his dad raised his eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean by it?" His dad asked as I was still trying to process everything.

"Dad, come on, she went to Korea for 2 years, do you think I'll keep loving her like before? of course not, I already fell out of love, so I don't wanna marry her anymore," He said nonchalantly as I still couldn't understand why he was doing this?

"Dad, I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same about Y/n now, the way I used to feel before, time changes everything," He said and then looked at my parents and bend down.

"I'm sorry uncle and aunt, for upsetting you, but I don't love Y/n the way I used to do, I'm sorry again, but I can't marry her," He said and stormed out of the room, while my dumb me was still processing things in her mind.

His father bent down and apologized for his behavior, "I'm sorry for his behavior, I don't know what happened to him, but yeah, I'll try to convince him back Y/n," He said while caressing my cheeks and then went off too.

WHAT THE FUCK REALLY HAPPENED TODAY

~~~

A Week Later

I called Xu Kai many times, but he did not answer my phone, I sent him 100 text messages too, but he didn't reply to any of them.

What actually happened to this guy? why did he do this to me?

I was ready to sacrifice my love life for him, and he is just ignoring me now.

I put on my coat, I decided to visit him, there is something off with this guy. I got in my car, I was still driving my car when I spot a familiar guy sitting on a bench inside a park, wait that is Xu Kai.

I instantly parked my car somewhere, and head towards him.

He was still looking somewhere else, I stood in front of him as he looked up at me only to widen his eyes.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked him straight coming to the point, "I'm not ignoring you," He said back, "Oh really? then why weren't you giving reply to my messages or calls?" I asked him as he took out his phone.

"Battery dead," He replied, "Was your phone's battery dead for a whole week?" I asked him while scoffing at his behavior.

"I wasn't interested in talking to anyone Y/n," He said, "What happened to you Kai? you weren't like this, we both planned to marry each other one day, then why did you cancel it?" I asked him as he sighed.

"SAY ME KAI!!" I demanded as he sighed heavily, "Y/n, I guess it is better for us to stay apart, I don't want this marriage anymore," He said with a soft voice as I scoffed at him.

"Are you kidding me? why are you suddenly saying this? you were all good a week before, then what happened to you suddenly?" I asked while holding his shoulders.

"Say ME KAI!!" I asked him again, "SAY M-" "BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME Y/N!!" He cut me off, as I looked at him with widened eyes.

"I know Y/n, that I ain't the person you love, I know that you love Jimin, I know that you are ready to marry me just because you feel bad for me, I know it Y/n," He said, "I-" I tried to speak but couldn't utter anything.

I know that whatever he said was true, "It's okay, at last love can't be forced, I can't force you to love me back, cuz if I do then we will just have a toxic relationship, I don't want this relationship of ours to break, at least we can be friends," He said as I looked down.

"I'm sorry- I'm so sorry Kai," I said in a muffled voice while looking down, "Hey," He lifted my chin up, "You don't need to be sorry for this, you have your own life to live, it's better to chase the things you actually Love, go and chase your Love Jimin," He said as I broke down and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Kai, I thought I would try my best to love you, I thought this marriage would make me love you, I'm sorry, I couldn't give back your love, I tried my best, I'm so so sorry," I said as he hugged me back.

"Stupid girl, you're so dumb, you could have just said to me that you don't love me, why did you force yourself?" He said while gently patting my back.

"I know you forced yourself to love me, but I would rather want a girl who'll love me truly, and I wish you would love someone whom you actually want to love, don't force yourself in such things, I agree I was sad at first but I had to let you go, and I hope you'll chase your Love JIMIN, I know he loves you back," He said as I looked at him, "How do you know Kai?" I asked him as he smiled.

"You know one day I came to your room to give show you some wedding rings which I loved a lot, but you were in the bathroom, so I thought of coming later, when I was going when I stepped upon something, it was your diary," He said as I nodded understanding him.

"I'm sorry to read your diary, but at least I got to know the truth," He said as I looked down.

"Y/n," He called me again, as I looked up.

"Go and Chase your Love JIMIN, he must be waiting for you," He said as I nodded while giving him a peck on his cheeks.

"Thanks a lot, Kai, I'll chase my actual Love........JIMIN" I said and went back to my car.

-

-

-

Done