Chapter-34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n Pov

"So let's decide what we'll eat," Jimin said while still focusing on driving.

"Okay then," Y/n said.

"Chinese," "Italian," They both said in a unison and turned to each other, "Ah, Y/n-ah, I wanna eat Italian today," He said as Y/n pouted, "But I wanna eat Chinese," Y/n whined as he looked at her.

"Ah, but I wanna eat Italian too," He whined back, "Okay then let's go to a different restaurant and eat whatever we want," Y/n said as Jimin looked at her while furrowing.

"Then what's the point of eating lunch together?" Jimin questioned her, "I don't know you were the one who suddenly came to my house and asked me to go to eat lunch with you," Y/n spat back as Jimin furrowed more.

"Aish, I've been observing for a few hours, you're so moody, what happened?" Jimin asked as Y/n kept silent still puffing her cheeks while folding her arms in front of her chest, Jimin kept his hand under her chin while his other hand was still holding the steering wheel.

"Look at me Y/n," Jimin said while glancing at her, "Aah, I can't say you," Y/n whined as Jimin was confused.

"Sorry for my behavior," Y/n suddenly said as Jimin was confused, "I'm.......aish.......I'm- I'm on my periods," Y/n added as Jimin's confusion was now cleared instantly.

"Aah, you could have said me right," He said as Y/n pouted, "I didn't want to make you sad too, so I agreed, but looks like I'm making you sad in both the ways," Y/n said as Jimin softly smiled while stopping his car in a corner of the road.

"You should have said me, I would understand," Jimin said while attaching his forehead with hers, "You don't know the number of mood swings I go in these days," Y/n said as Jimin chuckled, "I'll bear them don't worry," Jimin said as Y/n smiled, "Then let's go back to home, you better rest," Jimin said.

"But, I'm hungry, I didn't even eat my breakfast," Y/n said as Jimin thought for a while, "Hmm then, I'll cook for you," He said as I widened my eyes, "Will you cook? the wait can you cook?" Y/n asked him as he smiled proudly.

"Of course, be happy that you got such a handsome and cute boyfriend who can even cook, maybe better than you," Jimin said while clicking his tongue out.

"Yah, I can cook better than you okay, just look at me, a perfect wife material," Y/n said proudly, "Okay marry me and come onto my bed, and then I'll decide whether you're really a perfect wife material or not," He said while smirking at me.

"You pervert mind, go away," I said as he laughed at my reaction and started driving, taking a U-turn, he drove back home.

~~~

"Come on rest now, I'll call you once I prepare the lunch," Jimin said while slowly placing me on my bed, I said him that I have 2 Freaking legs and I can walk to bed by myself, but he didn't let me do it, okay fine it was him who wanted to do it, so why stopping him? so I let him do it, cuz during these days I'm super lazy.

"Thankyou~" I cooed as he smiled seeing me, I pulled up the duvet upon me, he left my room and went to the kitchen, as I smiled at him, he was too sweet, I don't what I did to deserve him, how will we actually look after marriage with 3 kids.

AAAAH, I blushed imagining the scenarios.

~~~

The door opened with Jimin carrying A bowl of rice, and kimchi with boiled fish, and fried egg roll, and some boiled veggies.

"Ah ah, it looks tempting," I said to him as he sat on the edge of my bed.

He put the plate on my lap, "Come on now eat fast," He said as I expected him to feed me, I mean he was all lovey-dovey, so why stop, continue it.

"Feed me pleasuuuu," I said, "Yah, you've got problems when I carry you and you say you have 2 Freaking LEGS, then why don't you eat by yourself now, you have 2 Freaking HANDS too," He said as I pouted.

"Aaah," I opened my mouth, "I don't care, feed me," I said as he rolled his eyes before shoving a spoonful of rice inside my mouth, "You're acting like a baby Y/n," Jimin said while shoving in another spoon.

"I said right, during periods, I need extra love and care, and I act like a baby or sometimes monster too," I said as he chuckled before shoving another spoon inside.

"I'm okay with it," He said as I smiled, "Ahh, my heart, can't handle this care," I said while dramatically putting my hand on my heart as he chuckled while shoving another spoon, "Jimin-ah, my love," I said while hooking my arm with his as he furrowed his eyebrows before shoving another spoon.

"And that's it," He said as he fed me the last spoon, "it's finished already?" I asked as he nodded, "You successfully finished the whole lunch without giving me any trouble, looks like my cooking has some magic," He said proudly while fliping his hair.

"Okay then, after washing the dishes, do come and cuddle me," I said, "Aah no, how can you let your idol boyfriend do that for you," He said dramatically.

"And how can you let your sick girlfriend do it?" I spat back as he sighed before finally leaving my room as I smirked proudly.

-

-

-

Done