Chapter-35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I was waiting for Jimin when suddenly the door of my room opened revealing Jimin, I smiled still not facing him, I felt arms around my waist as I turned back to see his angelic face.

"I wish we could do this often," I said holding his shoulders as he smiled before tucking in the strand of my hair behind my hair, "I feel so good, these cramps aren't that painful now," I said as he smiled before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Rest for a while," He said while hugging me and caressing my hair, which was so soothing,

"Jimin," I called him as he hummed, "You'll not leave right after I fall asleep?" I asked as he chuckled, "Nope, I'll stay, don't worry, now sleep," He said as I smiled.

"Should I sing anything for you?" He asked, "Is this a question, of course, yes," I said as he chuckled. "Sing Serendipity please," I requested as he smiled before nodding, "As my princess says," He said and started singing.

Jimin Pov

I finished singing, "Y/n," I whispered as I heard nothing but cute snores, I looked at her, she already slept, as I smiled, she looked so cute and peaceful while sleeping.

I pulled her more close to me and decided to sleep as well, I felt 2 arms wrapping around my torso, I saw that her arms were wrapping around my torso, I smiled she was so cute, I closed my eyes enjoying her presence.

~~~

I opened my eyes, I checked the time on my phone, it was 7:30 P.M, we slept for too long, I looked at my side, to see Y/n still sleeping in my arms.

"Y/n," I called her, "Y/n," I called her again as she mumbled something, I chuckled while ruffling her hair cutely. I still remember 2 years ago when she suddenly left me, I cried for her, I chuckled remembering those moments, but now you were in my arms, and I'll make sure this will be forever.

I just can't stop myself from loving you, and I wouldn't even try to stop myself. 

You finally fluttered your eyes open and saw me, I smiled, "Good evening," I said as she smiled back and closed her eyes again.

"Aish now gets up, it's 7:30, we've slept for too long," I said while getting up, her grip around me tightened, "Just 5 more minutes," She mumbled as I gave up, "Fine, only 5 more minutes," I said as she snuggled close to me, "Well what do you wanna eat for dinner," I asked her, "Hmm well Ramen," She said as I nodded.

After a few minutes, I finally got up, while pulling her arms to get up too, as she whined, "God you're so stubborn, get up now," I said while dragging her to the bathroom.

"Go wash your face already," I said while pushing her inside the bathroom as she sighed and went in.

I chuckled and suddenly my phone started ringing.

Jungkookie

I picked up the call

Yeah Jungkook-ah

Yah, Jimin-shi, we thought that you would spend an hour or something in Y/n's house, never thought you would take more than 5 hours

Umm well, I need to take care of Y/n, she's in pain

Don't tell me you already did it with her, Yah Jimin-shi!!

Aish, I don't know what you are thinking, but let me clear it to you, she's on her periods, so I need to take care of her dumbo

Oh periods, I thought something else

Yeah yeah, I know it, I guess I'll spend my day here with Y/n, is there anything important?

Nope, but yeah tomorrow you need to come 

Yeah okay, I'll come

And yeah take good care of her, bye-bye

Yeah I will, bye

"Who was it?" Y/n asked, "Jungkook," I said as she nodded while wiping her face, "Let's go eat our dinner and then..." "Sleep?" Y/n cut me off.

"Ah no, I can't sleep at night now, cuz I already slept for long," She said as I sighed.

"That's why, you should let me speak first and not cut me in between," I said as she smiled sheepishly.

"After eating we can do a movie marathon," I suggested as she nodded her head vigorously, "Sure, that's a great idea," She said as I chuckled.

~~~

"Okay, which movie do you wanna watch?" I asked, "Umm.." She thought, "I don't know, you suggest," She said while hugging the pillows as I sat beside her, "How about a romantic movie?" I asked her.

"Okay," She said as I turned on the T.V.

Choosing different movies, I finally decided to watch this movie 'Pure Love' (Hehe Ik that's my first book lol)

"Sounds good," Y/n said as I selected it, the main casts were Jeon Junghoon and Park Siwoo.

~~~

An hour passed, the movie had many fluffs, I wrapped my arms around Y/n's shoulder, as she snuggled closer, Junghoon dragged Siwoo inside a lady's washroom and kissed her, as Siwoo also kissed him back.

The scene was a little intense and I looked at Y/n who was already looking somewhere else, maybe because she's awkward too, I smiled at her as I cupped her cheeks, she looked at me.

I leaned in while tilting my head, I kissed her slowly and passionately as she kissed me back.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while playing with my hair, as I moaned in that kiss. I bit her lower lip as she moaned and finally let me enter her mouth, I slid down my tongue inside her and tasted every part of her mouth.

I pushed her to the couch, and now I was on top of her still kissing her.

Suddenly she stopped kissing me as I kept on kissing her, she pushed me away gently as I looked at her with a confused face, I was about to lean in again, but she spoke up.

"Jimin," She called me as I nodded, "I-I need to go," She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Where?" I asked her, there's no way I'm gonna send her out this midnight.

She bit her lip, "To change my pads," She muttered as I looked at her, I didn't know what to say, "Can you move, I need to go to the washroom," She said as I nodded and got off her.

She quickly got up and walked away, I rubbed my back.

-

-

-

Done