Bonus 2!!

Awkward
Awkward
Awkward
was what they both felt as they sat beside eachother on the bed, they both had already reached their new house after their wedding.

Both had already changed into their night dresses too, but a sudden awkwardness engulffed both of them.

Y/n was actually looking forward for this day, she was waiting when would Jimin take the first step and do things with her, while Jimin who was a flirt became a shy boy today, he was waiting for Y/n to start a converstion and wanted to know whether Y/n really wanted this or not.

Kind of a gentleman today

Y/n looked at Jimin, she thought that she would just bluntly say it to him what she wants, but she felt it would look as if she's desperate and weird, and also crazy.

Too much silence between them, as Jimin thought of breaking the tension by clearing his throat, as Y/n looked at him, she knew well that he was clearing his throat to break the tension but still she wanted to go into the act, cuz she was feeling super awkward too.

"Well, isn't it too hot today," Y/n said as she looked at Jimin, "Should I increase the temperature of the AC?" Jimin asked as Y/n mentally face palmed herself.

Is he really dumb or was he pretending to be?

Y/n just did the first move for him

"Yeah plz," Y/n said with a fake smile.

Y/n Pov

Dumbo

How to let him know that I'm looking forward to do it, as a guy he should already start it, now should I be the dominant one and make him the submissive one? Nah, I'd like to be submissive here.

Maybe turn on some hot music.

I opened my phones going to turn on some good music when my phone started ringing

Caller ID

Jimin?

I looked at the room to not find Jimin, wait- where did he go? why didn't I notice it?

I picked up the call.

"Hello Jimin-" I stopped as I heard him singing.

His song, PROMISE

I went silent, "Cuz you're mine, I just wanna blow your mind," Sang Jimin and stopped as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why did you stop?" I asked through the phone, "Y/n, I know we both feel awkward, and I don't know whether you want to do that or not, I guess your feeling tensed about it, so that is why I wanted to calm you down by singing, since I couldn't talk to you face to face," He said.

"I feel super awkward now," He added as I laughed, "Stupid, I don't feel tensed, I was waiting for you to make a first move, come to bedroom right now, and make me yours," I said and the door flung open, "You were outside the room?" I kept my phone down as he smiled.

"Since I got the permission, then I won't stop," He said as he pushed me onto the bed, "I promise, I'll blow your mind today," He said as he hovered above me.

"We'll have fun baby," He said as he kissed me passionately.

A Kiss full of Promises.

The END

Idk myself why it turned out like this, but don't worry, as I said, I'll publish both the books 'Keep Me Warm' and 'Split' soon.

I'm very excited to publish them, cuz it's my first time to write smtg like that, you'll soon know about those books as I publish their 1st chapters.

Keep Waiting.

Thanks for reading this book till the end, I appreciate it a lot, I'll publish the chapters of Keep me warm and Split by today night, Hope y'all will like the storyline and read it till end too. 

Love Ya<333