Chapter-37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a Month

No One's Pov

The mv 'Musical Paradise' was released, just one day, in just one day they had more than 700 million views, 100 million likes, and 1.2k dislikes.

Both Army and Moa were so happy to see their favorite idols collaborate with each other.

"That's called perfection," Y/n said while closing her laptop slamming her table not because she's angry, but because she's so happy, excited because of the mv she just saw now

Musical Paradise

"AAH THAT WAS PERFECT," She squealed while her senior looked at her with awkwardness, "Umm Y/n?" She called her as Y/n looked at her with a nervous smile.

"Sorry," She said while turning back to her already closed the laptop, controlling her squeals, she LOVED THE MV A LOT FOR SURE.

"Unnie you should definitely watch the latest mv Musical Paradise," Y/n said, "Yeah I'll see it once I complete this design, it's a tough one," She said as Y/n nodded.

"And yeah Y/n, I heard some rumors that you and Jimin are in a relationship, you know this was so funny to hear," She said as froze.

"I mean you and Jimin sir, is a big way no, I mean he is an idol," She laughed, as I looked down, how much did I want to correct her by saying 'yes we are in a relationship'

But I didn't, it was not only about me but also Jimin, if things get out, then he and me both will be in trouble, so instead of rebuking, I stayed silent.

"I don't know who starts such rumors, I mean can they do their work rather than just gossiping?" She said while sipping her coffee.

"Mmm, hey Y/n can you bring me another cup of coffee?" She asked while tilting her head towards me, "You finally put an effort to look at me," I said as she smiled.

I went out to the company's cafeteria.

"Hey Y/n," I heard someone call me, I turned back to see my old friend YEJI.

"Ahh Yeji-ah," I waved at her as she smiled back while pouting, "Yeah yeah, I'm surprised that you still remember me," She pouted as I flicked her head, "How can I forget you stupid?" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, heard you're back, is this forever tho?" She asked as I nodded, "Most probably yeah," I said as she nodded.

"Anyway, didn't you notice that I called you by your real name rather than Hannah," She said as I nodded, "I did, now everyone in the company already knows me as Y/n, so I guess you heard it from them," I shrugged as she nodded, "Why did you even change your identity before?" She asked, "Well, family problems," I shrugged.

"Anyway, I heard you're still working as an assistant designer of Enhypen, how's your work there?" I asked, "Heavenly, I get to see 7 angelic faces every day, and they are so kind too, and upon that my senior is also kind, so yeah working conditions are very good, heard that now you're the assistant designer of TXT," She said as I nodded.

"And you know what?" She asked, "What?" I asked back, "I heard rumors about you and Jimin being in a relationship," She said as I sighed internally.

How many people actually believe these rumors, I need to say to Jimin to maintain some distance now, seriously

"Haha, why will I be in a relationship with him lol," I tried acting cool as she nodded, "Yeah, the workers don't do any work and start such stupid and crazy rumors lol," She said back as I sighed in relief.

"Anyway gotta go, I have to give this cup of coffee to Unnie," I said as she nodded and I left.

While I was going towards our room, someone dragged me to a quiet place, I was about to shout, "Shh it's me," He said as I looked at him.

"Jimin?" I looked at him, "Missing me?" He asked, "Nope," I admitted as he pouted, "Anyway, it's been more than hours since I get my kiss, I need some refreshment for sure, so yeah," He started leaning in as I pushed him lightly.

"Aaah," He whined, "Can't I even get my refreshment?" He pouted again, "I mean, Jimin, rumors are spreading about us, that we are in a relationship," I said as he frowned, "Okay then," He said, "So we need to be careful and try to distance ourselves until these rumors cool down," I said as he sulked.

"You mean I have to now stay away from my own girlfriend because of the people?" He asked as I nodded.

"It's for your own good, if the news gets out then you don't know how bad it is for you," I said, "God, I'm already 30, so now the company gave me rights to get into a relationship," Jimin said again, "But still, your fandom will get affected by it," I said.

"I'm sure Y/n that Army's will understand," Jimin defended his fans, but as an Army, even I understood how hard it is for Army's to actually accept the truth.

"Jimin, a no is a no," I said sternly, "But I don't care anything Y/n, you're my girlfriend, and I'm tired of being single all these years, now I have you, and I wanna have you, I wanna be with you, and that's final," He said and smashed his lips on me.

I did try to stop him, but okay let him have what he wants, it's not like I'm not liking it.