Chapter-38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

BREAKING NEWS

IT IS SAID THAT PARK JIMIN, A MEMBER OF THE FAMOUS BOY BAND BTS IS FOUND TO BE KISSING A GIRL.

PARK JIMIN WAS FOUND KISSING A GIRL IN THE HYBE COMPANY BUILDING

HOW WILL THE ARMY REACT AFTER KNOWING THAT THEIR MOST ADORED MEMBER PARK JIMIN KISSED A GIRL, ARE THEY IN A RELATIONSHIP?

RUMORS ABOUT PARK JIMIN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WORKER IN HYBE COMPANY

Jimin Pov

"What is this Jimin? what are we hearing, you and someone none other than our own worker in a relationship?" Our manager said as I kept my head down, "The media went wild, also your own fans too, what do you wanna say them to keep it cool?" he asked sternly as I kept my head down.

"And Y/n, I thought you-" He stopped in middle while frustatingly ruffling his hair. "I'm sorry sir," Y/n who was beside me said.

Yeah the news which she feared the most, our relationship was revealed to the media through some mysterious fashion. And here we both are getting scolded.

He sighed, "We'll pass on the news to media saying that they were just rumors, and you both are not in any relationship," My manager decided as I looked up.

"No I can't, they are not rumors, that's the truth, I'm in a relationship with her," I confessed as he widened his eyes, "So it was true and not just a photo, you actually kissed her, you actually are in a relationship with a worker???" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, since I'm already 30, I think I can be in relationship," I said as he rubbed his temples, "But that can affect your own fandom Jimin, including you too," He said as I sighed.

"Jimin it's okay, we need to adjust according to the situation, it's not good for you," Y/n spoke up as I held her hands softly.

"I don't care, I won't leave her because of this, I'm done of this, I was single all these years just for them, but now I got Y/n, I can't afford to lose her, it's better if the Army will know it now, let's just reveal the news to them, we both will go thorugh it together," I said as he sighed.

"Jimin consider it carefully, this is very important for your own reputation," He said as I nodded while looking at Y/n.

"I did, I don't know how did this go to media, but I guess it's time to, we both will go through this together," I said as Y/n looked at me sweetly before nodding as well.

"Y/n, we can't be sure about you working here, it all depends upon the media and fans, or else there are chances that you can be removed too," The manager said while looking at Y/n, "It's okay sir, I'm ready to face it," She said as I smiled at her, "You both can leave, you'll have to announce your relationship tomorrow, get ready to face the consequences," The manager said as we both nodded and left the office.

"Thank you Y/n," I said as soon as we got out of the office as she smiled softly before holding my hands, "We loved each other, it doesn't mean we'll only get happiness, we need to face difficulties too, and we need to face every situation together, okay?" She said as I smiled at her.

"I never regretted my decision of loving you, and thanks for not proving it wrong, I love you, and let's face this together," I said while kissing the back of her hand.

~~~

"Okay Jimin and Y/n, are you both ready?" The director shouted as we both nodded, "Okay LIGHTS, CAMERA, AND ACTION," He turned on the camera as we both smiled.

"Good morning Army, I'm Park Jimin of BTS, and I know you all know me well, and love me more than I can even measure, thanks for your love and support all these years, I never felt sad because of it, instead your love has always been so comforting for me, all my tiredness and weary were gone just in a minute," I said while preparing myself for the next.

Y/n held my hands while comforting me, "I guess, you all already know about these rumors about me and she having a relationship," I said as Y/n looked at me.

"About those rumors...." I started trailing off as Y/n squeezed my hand a bit, I looked at her eyes as she nodded sending me her silent supporting signals as I nodded as well.

"they are true," I said as Y/n smiled, "I'm in a relationship with Y/n, I don't know how the news got into media, but I'm actually thankful for it, coz finally I can feel free to hold her hand," I said and looked back at the camera.

"I hope my fans will understand me, and support our relationship, thanks for supporting me all these years, but right now, I'll be needing your support again, hope you will support me as you all did before," I said while smiling at the camera.

"Love you Army, hope you have a good day," I said and the live stream ended.

"Hyung~" Jungkook came and hugged me, yeah all the members were there too.

"It's okay everything will turn right," He patted my back as I chuckled at him.

"Thanks for calling me Hyung," I said as he broke the hug and raised one of his eyebrows at me, "You still care about that? care about yourself and Y/n," He said as I nodded.

"Yeah of course I'm, we both are with each other always," I said as I looked at Y/n with loving eyes.

"Ohhhh, both lovebirds sending secret love stares at each other," The members teased as Y/n blushed.

"Aish, Oppa," She covered her face as I chuckled.

Good thing I chose her, how could I afford to lose such a cutie.