Chapter-25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I went down, there were my mom and dad sitting on the couch with Xu Kai sitting opposite them.

"Mom, Dad," I called them as they looked at me, as I sat beside Kai, "Why did you call me?" I asked them as they looked at each other.

"Y/n, you're now already 23, so I guess it's time for you to know the truth," My mom said as I was a bit nervous to know the truth, I don't what more truth I have to actually know.

"Yeah, what truth?" I asked them as they sighed, while Kai held my hand, already ready to comfort me.

"Listen Y/n, don't freak out, but..." They stopped their sentence as they looked at me, "But before saying this, I wanna say one thing, we both love you a lot, and never thought of hurting you, not even once, we both love you even though you weren't actually our child," She said as I widened my eyes.

"W-What do you mean by...not actually your both child?" I asked as Xu Kai put his hands on my shoulder comforting me, "Y/n, we never wanted to say this to you, cuz we never wanted to hurt you, but the truth is that you aren't really our child......WE ADOPTED YOU," She said *another shock*

"But-" She got cut off as I got up and went to my room. Gosh, how much more shocking news am I going to actually hear.

I closed the door and leaned on it, I was more than shocked to know this, I then heard knocks on my door, "Y/n," It was Xu Kai, "Kai, I'm not in a mood to talk, please can you come later?" I said as he sighed, "Fine, but yeah, uncle and aunt always thought of you as their own kid, I have seen that with my own eyes," he said from outside.

"I hope you'll understand them," He said as I sighed, I slowly opened the door, "Come in," I said slowly as he came in.

"I know Y/n, you must be so shocked to know the truth, I can understand but-" "But what? But what Kai? you knew this all along but still did not say me, I was kept in the dark for 23 years, 23 DAMN YEARS, my whole life was a lie, first my uncle and aunt, and now this," I shouted cutting him off, as he sighed.

"I know Y/n, but they too didn't want to hurt you, they knew you would feel bad, so-" "When did I say I felt bad for that? I did feel bad, but not because of learning the truth, but because I got to know I was kept in the dark," I cut him off again.

"I would still love them, no matter what adopted or not, they gave me the love of real parents, then why would I hate them? I love them," I said while breaking down.

Xu Kai hugged me, "Shh it's okay, now everything is uncovered, all the hidden truth, now stop crying," He said while patting my back, "They could have just said me earlier itself, I wouldn't feel bad, just why didn't they say me?" I said while crying on his shoulders.

"I know how you're feeling, but at the last, they are your parents right, let's just forget everything and start everything new," He said as I nodded.

Now this is a new me

Another Chapter of me, A NEW ONE

-

-

-

Done

Sorry for another Shorty Chapter