Chapter 7

Chapter name: work hard
—————————
——————
————
——-
—-

Your eyes opened, eyesight still hazy from just waking up. You laid in the white soft silk sheets in the classy room. Sitting up in the bed as the sheets rolled off your body, you realized that you weren't outside. "No, I definitely fell asleep outside." You mumbled to yourself for confirmation.

Perhaps Sukuna put you in bed? Nah, you're giving that evil man too much credit. Megumi must've seen you sleeping outside and took you inside. Pushing yourself out of bed you yawned and stretched. "Oh gosh, I slept in my nice clothes!" You groaned in frustration. If nobara found out about this after all her hard work into this outfit, you might not see the next day...

"You're finally awake?" A kid-like voice spoke. Startled, you quickly turned around only to see Akria sitting on the ground with clothes in her hands. "I brought you clothes for this morning." She says while pushing her tiny body off the ground. "Oh, thank you..." you reached to grab the clothes as she handed them to you. Suddenly Mei slid the door open with such force that the door could break. She was breathing heavily as if she had just ran a marathon, "Akria! He wants food!" Akria blinked for a second before mumbling "got it" and pushed her long blond hair out of her face. "Sukuna's hungry?" You questioned and Mei spoke. "Eating is something Sukuna does often. It's something he enjoys to do, like a pleasure, so we often have to cook for him!" Akria then looked away, "but...then sometimes we have to cook humans and the offerings."

You felt your heart almost stop upon hearing those words escape the girl's mouth. "He...eats the offerings?" You mumbled out as you tried to remain calm. Those butterflies were in your stomach again—but not the good type. They were evil and swarmed your organs as they danced in your veins. Mei glared at Akria; secretly telling her to shut up. "Let's go," mei walked inside and grabbed Akria's wrist but you sprang out of bed and closed the door quickly. Both of the girls eyed you nervously as you kept the door closed with your hand. "I'm sorry, but please tell me more."

Akria snatched her hand away from Mei as she walked in front of her. "(Y/n) deserves to know. Every offering I've seen or heard of either died early, or lived long enough to be eaten by Sukuna." She explains and you tried—tried so hard to remain strong. "After two days, if the offering survived, she's able to go back to her village but must remain living at the palace. After one year, sometimes even months or week, if Sukuna doesn't find any use in the offering then he kills them. Sometimes he places the offerings in this...torture like place, and toys with them. Makes them believe they can escape before he finishes them off and sends their body to us so we can cook it." The girl explains and you opened the door. "Thanks for the clothes."

You didn't feel like talking anymore.

Mei grabbed Akria's hand and dragged her outside. Closing the door you stumbled over to your bed. You felt sick. Nauseous, light headed. Were you going to be eaten? Sukuna has talked about a deal beforehand—what if you completed the deal without knowing and would be eaten the next day?

No, you didn't want to die early. Your heart rate was increasing as it seemed hard to breathe.

'C'mon, clam down.'

You breathed out and inhaled. You had to think of a plan, and you had to think of one fast. You werent some women who would wait for death to approach as you suffered everyday! And that's when the perfect plan hit your head.

———★︎✰︎★︎———

After changing into the new dress-like outfit, you made your way over to the entrance room to Sukuna's palace. Your [enter hair type here] was done to the best of your ability as your (s/c) skin shinned in the sun.

The large wide doors were open like always. With your mind locked on a thought that you wanted to become true you stepped inside. Sukuna sat on his throne—looking quite bored until he saw you. "What is it?" He questioned as his eyes locked on your form. "Let's make a deal!" You say with your arms by your side and your hands clenched. "Oh? And what's this deal?" He questioned as he sat up; clearly interested. Inhaling, your right foot went forward as your foot turned slightly. Your right arm was extended forwards as you pointed at sukuna and gave a determined expression.

"Allow me to be your personal chef!"

Standing your ground, you watched Sukuna's expression go from one that's interested to a dumbfounded expression. "My chef?" He mumbled out as your words seemed to ring in his head. Sukuna already had people who cooked for him, so why would he need a personal chef? He breathed out as he rested his chin on his left knuckle. "A personal chef?" Sukuna mumbled and you took a step closer.

"As your personal chef I'll be able to make you all types of meals! I can even cook bizarre things if you want it! Anytime you want them as well!" Sukuna stood up on his throne that was surrounded by skulls from humans and animals. "There must be something you want out of this," he started, "but Let's say I accept you as my personal chef, are you really going to waste your life to be next to my side and cook things that a mere person would gag at?" He began to walk down from his throne and over to you. His large form grew closer, and closer. He held his signature cocky smile as if assessing you the closer he got. Wanting to ignore the first question and just answer the second, you spoke, "Yeah. I'll be able to." The mere thought of him asking you to cook a person or anything such as that would clearly be an issue—but in life you had to do what you had to do. Hopefully he won't eat people anytime soon..

Sukuna now stood right in front of you. His eyes stared you down as if this was his final test to see if you'd actually agree with your claims. "As a personal chef, you'd need to stay by my side." His voice was deep and devious; as if he found everything as a game to be played.

While you didn't want to be near this curse for too long, it was better than him eating you. So hey! Why not?

"Yup. I will." You forced out a smile and Sukuna quirked a brow before pulling on your cheek. "Hey-!" You mumbled out from shock and pain. Sukuna leaned down to your eye level and stretched out your cheek even more, "don't force out a smile. It's annoying." He stood back up and let go; your left hand rubbing your now sore cheek. "Whether you'll be fine or not I don't care. It'll be amusing either way. But before I allow you to be my personal chef I need to know how you cook first," he began to walk out of the entrance room as you still stood in the same place.

"I mean, I can cook pretty well." You explain. Your brother and father had taught you how to cook at a young age, so it became something that you loved to do in your free time. Shoot, megumi was always your test subject. You'd walk over to his place and cook him all sorts of foods. You smiled remembering how he would always stuff his face with the food—even when it was hot—his cheeks full of food with his nose red from the hot food as he gave you a thumbs up.

"Come on. Don't just tell me, show me."

—————————-

[Sort info!]

Yeah so like

In this book, quick spoiler, SUKUNA AND ITADORI ARE NOT SHARING A BODY!!

Sukuna is his own person in this book :) and he looks like a mash up of his original form and Itadori's form. His original form is quite tall and has four arms, (I might be the only person who thinks his original form is still attractive but-)

So I made it to where he still looks like how he does in Itadori's form, but he's just a tad bit taller and has his piercings. So reader even if your beautiful self is like 6'3, he'll still be taller so-

Putting that out there. I know there are readers who aren't fucking 3'4 lmao, I love reader diversity so I try to add it into my books!