Chapter 26

Chapter name: Patience runs thin in sexual desire
——————-
————-
——-
—-
[warning! Suggestive themes takes place-...I'm really giving a sexual warning in a mature book. How lovely]

You entered Sukuna's room. It was empty so you assumed that Sukuna was still off taking care of things. The room smelled faintly of wine and smoke from the pope sukuna often used. While it was quite the odd combination, it worked. Luckily you got here before him. Who knows what he would've done as a punishment if you weren't here on time. Your heart was thumping in your chest at the mere thought of Sukuna doing something to have his way with you. The idea made your face burn. What happened to you disliking this man?!

You placed a hand over your chest and calmed down a bit. It's not like you'd allow him to take it too far anyways. You were willing to keep the vow you made. While you had to admit your fondness for the brash man, you knew it definitely wasn't love. Gosh! Enough of these stupid thoughts!

since there was nothing more to do other than sit here and wait, you decided to walk around the room and snoop around. "He must really like to relax.." you mumbled as you saw the sixteenth pope laying around. Ah- his bed looked comfortable. As said before, it was large and round with white sheets. "It looks so soft.." you mumbled before walking over to the bed and sitting down.

And holy shit. It was.

"How the hell does he get a soft bed but I get one that breaks my back...and not in the good way." You huffed before looking around

Looks like you'd be here for a while, huh?

—————☆︎★︎☆︎————-

The sound of footsteps grew closer before the large door slide open. "Don't you know it's dangerous to sit on a man's bed so causally?"

Your eyes drifted from the book you were reading to Sukuna's tall form. He leaned against his large door frame with his arms crossed and chest exposed from his outfit. "There should be nothing dangerous as long as the man can compose himself and be a decent human being." You quickly responded before closing the book and awkwardly placing it down. Besides, it wasn't your book. It was a book owned by Sukuna that you took. Who knew he had such a large book supply?

"It's a good thing I'm not human," sukuna gave a devious grin before walking closer.

Ah- and this is where his advances begin. Your heart was beating in your chest loudly. You clenched your fist that were placed in your lap as your mind started to overthink. What was he going to do? Was it going to be worse than what he did in the hallway? It's not like you didn't like it. In fact—you wanted to feel that way again. But he wasn't the man you loved? Was it even okay?

Sukuna now stood right in front of you. "I'm a curse who takes what I want." He sternly said while gazing down at you.

But you weren't able to look him in the eye.

You avoided his gaze completely. You were afraid of the reaction your body might have if he said that while looking at you in the eyes. Sukuna stared at you for a while—shit, practically analyzing you before an annoyed sigh left his mouth. He sat down next to you with his legs open. Sukuna's right hand rested on his right thigh before he used his left hand to grab your face. "Hey-!" You mumbled out as he forced you to look at him.

"Do I look like a patient curse to you?" He questioned and all you could do was shake your head. He squished your face harder in his hand before making an-almost mocking expression. "Exactly. So hurry up and fall for me."