Chapter 39

Chapter name: Messy affairs
———————————
———————
—————
———

Sukuna stood there; looking at the situation before him. His offering holding another guy's face and him grasping her hands. On the other side was a now frantic brat with pink hair.

"Hey- It's not what it looks like-" Itadori started, walking over to Sukuna to calm the obvious annoyance in his face. "You see! Gojo-Sensei was just-AGH-" Poor Itadori couldn't even finish his sentence before getting kicked away by Sukuna. Itadori then sat on the ground and placed his hands on his lap; staying away from the situation.

Sugar honey ice tea.

This looks bad.

It's not bad though. You didn't mean to hold Gojo like this.

Wait- you're still holding Gojo-

Y O U ' R E STILL HOLDING GOJO-

Instantly you went to let go- but Gojo's grip on your hands was too tight. You were stuck holding his face now. A frantic expression went on your face as you tried to pry your hands away, going as far to even kick his leg, but it didn't budge. "C'mon~ ever heard of knocking? We're still in the honeymoon phase." Gojo would tease, and you were mentally dying in a panicked state.

"Hey, sweetie, it's not what it looks like-" you'd start, turning to face Sukuna but only to be met with an even more annoyed look. "Sweetie?" He'd mumble, red eyes pouring into your soul. That jumpscare alone was enough to make you fly out of Gojo's grip with hulk's strength and make your way to sit next to Itadori on the ground. "So sorry sir, never again sir." You'd mumble with your hands in your lap.

Now it was just Sukuna and Gojo. "Ah~ no need to get worked up. Your wife was just telling me how she'd probably or would probably not defend you when it's time to seal you away." Gojo would say, putting his hands up to express his calm and joking demeanor. "Wife...?" Sukuna would start, turning to look at you and seeing you huddled up with Itadori like two kids in a dark house with a thunder storm outside.

"So that's what this is about." Sukuna tsked before turning to face Gojo. "I figured this would've been one of the possibilities, but this was the most disappointing." He'd cross his arms, his natural cockiness returning and his gaze fit for a ruler who cares about no one but himself. "If you think so, then I'll gladly steal that offering of yours from your hands. I mean—she's not even your offering yet, is she? Last time I recalled, there's something she didn't give to you to complete the ceremony. Don't know what it was, but I have my speculations." He'd give a knowing shit eating grin and his used his hands to express himself. Sukuna gave a large toothy smile, hands now by his side, "You cocky bastard."

"Takes one to know one," Gojo would reply, and the tensity in the room seemed to get thicker. "Well. Not like she'd let you steal her away." He waved off Gojo and folded his arms. "I'm. here. Why would she need some annoying sorcerer?" Sukuna would say in mocking tone. The way his red eyes seemed to be filled with nothing but annoyance and the smile that was on his face now gone. His expression was replaced with one similar to slight disgust and pride. "Don't claim you're better. Know your place. It's unpleasant to hear a such things leave a foolish man like you."

"I mean he has a point," you'd chip in, and Itadori would disagree. "Yeah, but Gojo is a safer option?" Sukuna turned to glare harshly at you and Itadori, no words needing to leave his mouth for you two to sense his threatening aura. "So sorry sir, we're sorry!" You both yelled at the same time as you place your heads on the floor in a sitting-bowing manner.