Chapter 28

Chapter name: Cellar secrets
—————————
—————
———
—-

"You look scared."

"Oh, hah, sorry. It's almost as if I'm clinging onto some perverted weirdo for my life because I might fall and die before I can start my love life." You glared at the man as he simply gave you a large grin in return.

Yes, you were clinging onto him as he stood about fifty feet up in the air. After asking him if you could go ahead and see Mahito early, he decided to give you a mini "how brave can you be" test. Honestly you think he's doing this because he's bored or likes to torture you for the reaction.

"Is it over?!" You yelped in fear and frustration. Sukuna doesn't want you all on other-

...

Sugar honey ice tea. Did you really have that thought?!

"Do you want it to be over?" He questioned and you nodded quickly. Gojo then shrugged, "alright-eh?"

Unfortunately, by him shrugging, he his elbow hit you in the face. This caused you to lose grip on him and fall in mid air. "Ah-" he looked down realizing his mistake before quickly diving down and catching you. The time his foot landed on the ground you instantly pushed yourself out of his arms. You didn't even have enough energy in your system to yell or scold him. "Just...take me to Mahito." Finally catching your breath from the biggest scare of your life, you turned to face him.

Today was exhausting as is. After you managed to ditch sukuna again, gojo dragged you off to some fancy village miles away. Who knew teleporting was such a scary thing? The only thing good out of this situation is that he bought you a knew outfit. Bad thing is that you couldn't choose it. The ladies at the clothing shop did; and gave you quite the open kimono that matched Gojo's. They thought this man was your husband...the worse thing is that he didn't deny it. You're definitely going to burn this outfit later.

"Yes~ Yes, I suppose that's enough wondering around for today. If you want to see him he's in the cellar, but it's not apart of the area Sukuna stays in. It stays where Itadori sleeps." Gojo said before he started to walk off. "Hey, wait up!" You huffed before quickly following after him. The walk was surprisingly relaxing. He was decent at conversation despite his crude jokes here from there. And soon enough you had arrived. You were a bit confused at first; the building before you was nothing more than a five bedroom shack. But you assumed that there was something underneath.

"You can go ahead and go inside. Can't promise if it will be safe or not, but I'm sure you'll get your answers like I got mine." Gojo smiled and you gave him a baffled look. "Isn't he locked up? And all you did was drag me around places. How on earth did you.." you trailed off while furring your brows. He just kept smiling. As if this was all amusing. "No worries~ he is locked up. No one has visited him since he's been down there, so he might have a trick or two up his sleeve, who knows, but you'll be fine." All you could do was eye him before shaking your head. The smart move to do was walk away—but you really wanted answers.

"Good luck!" Gojo waved before turning around, "oh right, forgot to mention."

He turned towards you once more. His hand was out as he used it to express himself as he talked: "you should begin to think about why you have cursed energy. Isn't strange how you do, but no one else in your family does? I mean, your father seems like quite the normal man don't you think? I wonder Ø ɎØɄ ₥₳₲ł₵₳ⱠⱠɎ Ø ł."

Gojo placed his hand up nonchalantly. "Besides, it's odd how you have the tiniest amount of cursed energy in you. Almost as if it doesn't belong to you, as if only three percent of power resides in you. Not to mention it's aura only resides in one spot. Unlike a normal jujustu sorcerer who has their energy surround them."